Lets Pretend Its Love (A Niall Horan Fan Fic)

Hi everyone this is my first story so I'm sorry if the spelling or grammar is incorrect so i hope you enjoy!

(Sophie's P.O.V.)

" You don't know oh-oh you don't know your-" "Beautiful i heard you the first time." I mumbled as i slammed the snooze on my alarm clock. I quickly woke myself up. I hoped in the shower, got dressed in skinny jeans and my free hugs tee-shirt and threw on my favorite black hoddie and high tops. I grabbed a bagel and thanked myself that i remembered to pack last night. I got into my car and started to drive. Oh yea i forgot.. My names Sophie and I'm 18 years old and on my way to London. You see i live in a city called Grand Rapids and its in Michigan. I love it here but i am going to London to photograph monuments their over a year. And lucky me i get to take my best friend with me. Her names Emma and we have know each other since 3rd grade. Shes a model so I'm also going to be taking pictures of her.

I realized that i was at her house and i laughed as she came running out with all her stuff. And let me tell you, when she travels she doesn't travel light like myself. After 10 minutes of pushing all her stuff into my car we headed off to the airport.

We got to the air port and went through all of the airport stuff and once we got on the plane i was still really tired so i popped my head phones in and feel asleep listening to the wonderful voice of Justin Beiber.

Okay so how is it so far? Please comment okay?????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you want to be in it just comment :)