Chapter 13

Elsie's POV
So now I knew, I didn't know whether or not the boys were performing right now or not but either way they both knew that the results were coming today, I could imagine them sitting around waiting for the message to come through, or them wanting the show to be over and done with so they could find out. I picked up my phone unlocked it and went to Harry's number. I then opened up the messages and I typed in those four words: "you are the father" with a photo of the results attached to it, my thumb hovered over the send button before eventually sending it. I then sat there waiting for a reply nothing came through for 30 mins, I wondered if he had seen it yet or if he was still trying to wrap his his head around the fact that he was a father, I mean yeah he knew he might potentially be one, but to actually know that he was one, well that must have been a shock. I heard little Rose waking up so i lifted her out of her cot, I left my phone on silent and face down on the table. I then undid my top and bra so I could feed her and we sat there in a blissful silence whilst she fed, after she had done feeding I burped her, changed her nappy and then I placed her back into her cot. I picked up my phone and I saw there was a message from Harry.
Harry: wow, I can't believe it, I guess we'll have to start thinking of names now
Elsie: yeah, and look I hate to ask but how is Louis taking it?
Harry: he's alright, he doesn't seem too disappointed
Elsie: I mean I wouldn't exactly blame him if he was, he spent 9 months of his life fussing over a baby that wasn't even his
Harry: well yeah but you have to remember Louis is one of my best friends so he'll practically be a second father to her along with the rest of the boys.
Elsie: I guess that's true, speaking of the boys has Niall told you anything about what's going on between him and Grace?
Harry: no he won't say a word to anyone
Elsie: Grace won't tell me anything either
Harry: well look I've gotta go now but I'll come over soon
Elsie: okay

Thinking of Grace really had me wondering what was going on between her and Niall, I tried asking her several times but she just refused and spoke about something else, she would talk about anything but.

AN
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, name reveal will be coming tomorrow x