👂🏽Ignoring prank👂🏽

Layla and Dejuane have been together since middle school and there now in there 20's still going on strong,making money, got there own house' have there own YouTube and more...

Present time:
Layla's POV:

On the camera
"Heyyy YouTube so we're back...we'll it's just me and today I finna prank my baby Dejuane right now De went to the mall to get our shoes but I was faking sleep before he left but N E Ways he should be back in a little I think Ionk so- speaking of the devil"
———————————————-
My baby🥰🥺✨
I'm on the way back and I got us some food I love you babyy💗😁
                                     Read
———————————————————————-
Back on camera
"Man I feel bad I don't like ignoring my baby but anyways imma set the cameras up real quick *sets the cameras up* ight I'm finna sit on dis bed and chill till he get here"

10 minutes later
"Hey baby" Dejuane said walking in the room handing me my food and going in for a kiss but I move my head,Dejuane looked at me confused and went in for another kiss but I then again move my head
He then sat by me and tried to hug me but I moved away he then asked "baby what's wrong" I just ignored him and started eating my food as he still keep trying to talk to me but I ignored him once I got done eating I got up and throw it in the medium trash can we had in our room and sat back down and got in my phone trying to distract myself from Dejuane as he started to rub my thigh slowly but I knew I would give in so I grabbed his hand and moved it off my thigh he then was quickly to grabbed me by my throat and look at me as I look around the room not looking at him but he put his lips on mine but I kinda struggle to not kiss back but I didn't kiss back and I grabbed his hand off my neck and go on my phone and I look up at him quickly an see he is starting to tearing up I started to feel really bad but I decide to do something that will end the prank good Dejuane goes to sit in his gaming chair asking me "what did I do babbyyy?" I got to his Instagram and just look at his picture and admiring my beautiful baby I say loud enough for Dejuane to hear "he is just beautiful,so handsome" cuz I know he will get mad he quickly ran over choking me grabbing my phone out of my hand and looking at it while still choking me gently tightening his grip making me moan softly and I look at him as he looked back at me smiling and dropped my phone and kissed me I kissed back making the kiss passionate and I pull away slowly and chuckle while saying "babbyy it's a prank" I say going to get the camera while he glared at me and coming over kissing my cheek saying "don't do that again I almost cried" I laughed and finished out the video and me and Dejuane cuddled and watched movies.