Chapter 7

He's not my type but he's okay looking

~~~~Payton's Pov~~~~

I woke up to someone petting my hair. I look up to see Tayler smiling down at me.

"Good morning baby" He said.

"What time is it" I asked.

"9 in the morning" He said and I immediately shot up out of bed.

"Taylor we have school" I said going to my closet.

"Baby were not going day were going to my house and are gonna cuddle" He said sitting up.

"No Tayler we have school and I have work" I said.

"No school but you can go to work" He said.

"Tayler I need school" I said.

"Payton yes you need school but you haven't missed a day since Middle school" He said.

"I don't miss so I can get into college because I can't pay for it. I'm barely have enough money for food sometimes not like I would eat anyway. My family is some where I have no clue where they are because I've live on my own since I was in middle school. I just want a good paying job better than what I currently have. They don't love me for me and I feel like a waist of space half the time and fucking can't take it" I yelled at him going to the bathroom and closing the door. I suddenly felt the urge to cut. I open the cabinet door and pull out my razor blade

⚠️Small cutting scene⚠️ 

I put the toilet seat down and sat on it. I pulled up the hoodie off and took the blade and pressed it to my thighs and slowly drug it across watching the blood slowly start to leak out ad run down my leg I did 5 more and 6 on the other leg. I pit the blade back in my cabinet and wrapped my legs before putting on black sweats and lavender hoodie. (A/N My 2 favorite colors)

Cutting scene is over

I walked out and grabbed my shoes.

"Baby your not going to school" He said.

"Yes I am" I said grabbing my back pack.

"Well your under 18 so a parent has to sign you into school. So good lucky getting in" He yelled from my room. Fuck he's right our school fucking sucks. I throw my backpack on the floor by the door and went and sat on the couch. 

"Are you pouting now" Tayler asked sitting next to my now in his clothes. I nodded my head. "Will you stop" he asked. I shook my head. Tayler looked at me with a smirk on his face. All of a sudden he attacked my sides tickling me. I tried to hold in my laughs and giggle but they came out. I started to laugh.

"NO NO TAYLER STOP" I yell in between laughs but he continued. "TAYLER I'M GONNA PEE STOP."

"Not until you say your not gonna pout any more" He said.

"FINE I WON'T POUT ANY MORE" I said and he stopped and I was trying to catch my breath.

"Now can we go to my house and cuddle and you spend the weekend." He asked.

"Fine it's Friday any ways" I said getting up and walking to my room. I grabbed a suitcases and put some clothes and toiletries in my suitcase. I walked out an into the living room.

"Ready" Tayler asked and I nodded my head. He walked over and tried to take my suitcase but I smack his hand way.

"I got it" I said dragging it out the door. I got to the steps and drug it down about half way when it hit the back of my knee cap folding them making me fall forward. I close my eyes waiting to hit every step until I reach the concrete but I felt arms go around my waist and pull me back to a standing position I look to see Tayler with a worried look.