Chapter Six

AN/: EDITED! PS: Requipped is a word used in the Fairy Tail anime that relates to Erza's magic where she can manifest and store away many objects. It ruins the flow of the story for me to say 'conjured' or 'manifested' or 'summoned' or 'materialized', so since this IS a crossover fic, I will be sticking to 'requipped'.  I hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

"Someone, help!"

Siegrain heard a woman scream. He didn't recognise her voice. There shouldn't have been any women in Tai Chen palace either way. Cheng Yu visited them occasionally, and so did Zhi Yue. The latter was never welcome.

Zhi Yue once tried to frame her highness Bai Feng Jiu for adultery, by drugging her highness' medication, and placing her highness in some random immortals' guest bedroom during a past banquet thousands of years ago. The incident shamed Dong Hua Dijun, and resulted in the poor immortal being permanently exiled from the nine heavens for allegedly assaulting her highness. Dijun found out the truth somehow, and sent Zhi Yue to the land of the living for a thousand years. Siegrain had been the one to write many of her unfortunate fates, and ever since she had returned from her punishment, she had made it her life's mission to torment him. Once, for whatever reason, she had tricked him into consuming a love potion.

He groaned and looked into Si Ming's empty office on his way toward the commotion. Si Ming was lucky enough to be invited to seasonal banquets because Dijun never attended them himself. Siegrain had only ever gone, when his majesty Bai De Gun really couldn't go for some or other reason; which to his recollection had only been once. His young lord took his duty to Qing Qiu overly seriously.

The sound of the woman's sobbing became louder as Siegrain finally found the intruder. The young woman wore almost nothing, and she was sobbing on the floor of Dijun's private study. She had the most stunning, long, satin red tresses he had ever seen. It had been a long while since anyone had had the courage to attempt to seduce Dijun. If Dijun didn't already know that this woman was here though, it was Siegrain's duty to intercept her before she caused her highness Bai Feng Jiu any distress.

"What are you doing here?"

The woman shrieked in fright, and pulled her hand to her chest protectively as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her tears ceased and hope glimmered in her chocolate brown eyes as they landed on his.

"Jellal? Is that you?"

Jellal? A shiver of trepidation ran up his spine. Why did that name sound familiar? He couldn't recall meeting an immortal by that name. Or even a demon.

"You aren't allowed to be in here." He said, and walked up to her. He meant to pull her up by her collar when he extended his hand toward her, but she placed her injured hand into his instead, and looked up at him pleadingly.

"It was an accident! I was playing in Fathers' study, and I found a box that had something glowing from inside it... I just wanted to look at it! But then the orb burned my hand and I dropped it, and then... Please, Jellal, you have to help me!" She begged him, and yelped as she stood on a sharp shard of glass.

"Your father? Who? Dong Hua Dijun?" Siegrain asked her incredulously. She nodded frantically and pulled her bleeding hand back to her mouth to lick at her wound.

Siegrain scoffed, and glowered at her.

"I am Siegrain, his majesty Bai De Gun's star lord. I know his majesty's family personally, and I know for a fact that my lord doesn't have any sisters, or any older siblings for that matter. I am willing to treat your injury for you, but then you have to leave."

"W-What? My name is Bai Erza! Don't you remember me Jellal? You are Jellal, I know you are! I remember your scent!" She insisted.

Siegrain was knocked off his feet when she pounced on him and sniffed at him excitedly. Nine bright red, white tipped tails erupted from her rear. His face suddenly felt too warm as she straddled him. He looked away from her as her robes pulled up to fully expose her soft milky thighs. He shut his eyes and grit his teeth.