Chapter 4: Blackmailed

Dᴀɪsʏ's POV:

What. Is. Happening. I was in the locker room stall, with Hanna, and kissing her back. It was surreal. And quite frankly, i was enjoying it. I was kissing her back with passion, not minding anyone seeing. Even though i knew i was caught up in the moment, I didn't mind. This moment would be one i would cherish.

And as I started to wrap my hands around her neck, tangling it in her dark brown hair, the bell for next period sounded. I jerked back.

"What, are you scared?" Hanna's whisper sent chills down my spine.
"I-"
"It's fine." Hanna pulled away as well. She seemed almost...disappointed? But i quickly discarded that thought. She'd never want me. I was almost saddened by that.

"Yeah...sorry" i said, and awkwardly rushed out of the stall, leaving Hanna standing there, with an unreadable expression on her face.
———

I felt like a zombie walking through the halls that day. And in my last period class, everything came to a stop.

"Daisy!" A sinister voice called to me from across the room. It was that girl, Hanna's minion, Kailey. She came over to me. "I know about you," she dropped her voice to a whisper. "You and Hanna." I panicked. Me...and Hanna? I'd thought no one would've seen us in the stall, we stayed there so late.

Kailey shoved her phone in front of my face. On there, a picture of me and Hanna earlier in the stall, kissing. She's going to blackmail me, I thought, tears already streaming down my face. Damn my sensitivity. I was breaking down soo quickly. And all the while, Kailey was whispering to me while i was sobbing.

"I know that you two are disgusting f@gs. You will do as i say, or ill tell everyone about you and Hanna's little...play date." Her tone told me she wasn't kidding. "I will tell you one thing. Get in her head.  From there, i'll tell you what to do."

I was scared senseless. Even though Hanna had put me through months of torture, i didn't want to let her get hurt by this b—ch.

Kailey slowly slipped away, but i could tell she was keeping an eye on me. She watched me for the remainder of class, as i was racking my brain for an idea about what to do. Should i give in? Or should i refuse and save Hanna? What happens next?? I was confused.
———
And once i got home, things didn't get easier. My parents left me alone, as always, but even in the silence i couldn't think. I took of my sweater and unbuttoned two of the buttons on my blouse. This was getting infuriating.

"Ping!" my phone sounded. It was a message from an anonymous number.

There's a party on Sunday, 8:00pm. You'd better be there. Then it stated the address.

Weird. Another text was from my friend, Saki. She was from Brooklyn, my hometown. I chatted with her for a bit, but still couldn't get the questions, and now the party, off my mind.

———
hope you enjoyed.

ples give some feedback ig