6. Limpy Dummy

Taehyung woke up from the annoying sound coming from his alarm clock, he quickly search for it with his eyes refusing to open and throw it to the floor. But jokes on him, it didn't stop from hollering. He groans, letting his feet fall to the floor, opening his eyes, he's greeted with Mr. Vante hanging on his wall.

"Good morning." He greets the painting in a monotone, stretching up and went onto his morning routine.

"Bye Mr. Vante. Look for my room for me." He says as he closes the door, walking straight to the kitchen where he found Jungkook setting their breakfast still in his pjs.

"Morning." Jungkook greets to which he response with the same lazy tone.

They ate with their usual everyday quarrels then after finishing he lets Jungkook dress up and he'd be cleaning the mess the younger left.

That's their everyday routine. Taehyung thinks they almost look one of those domestic couples and he enjoys every little thing he does with jungkook but it stops right there. He doesn't expect and will never ask for more. He knows his place.

~

Lunch time. Taehyung saw Jungkook in his locker taking out a book, he smiles and walks towards him only to stop midway when he saw Lisa suddenly appearing beside his best friend. He frowns seeing them starting kissing, but he's kinda used to it by now. Although it doesn't mean it didn't cause a small tingling pain over his chest.

He knew he'll just gonna be third wheeling the whole lunch and he also knew very well that Lisa doesn't like him around, so he turn and walk the other way. Students who've seen him look at him with distaste.

Stuffing his mouth with sushi rolls, Taehyung is now groaning as he regrets not approaching Jungkook a while earlier. Now he's eating under a tree by his own, his ass is itchy due to small grasses poking the skin around the surface of his pants. Anyhow, he continue eating cause he'd rather get an itchy ass than starve til 4pm. He's annoyed is all.

He was about to finish his last roll of sushi when someone snatched it from him.

Taehyung was about to kill the intruder only to see the familiar mint hair.

He thought he'll never see the man again, and his eyes widen remembering the phone he broke and the thing he promised.

Yoongi tossed the sushi in his mouth, then puts his both hands on his pocket.

Taehyung was about to run for his life, but then Yoongi was quick to pull his arm which made him face the minthead. Taehyung groans.

"What do you want?"

Yoongi flicked his forehead. He paused for a moment to swallow the sushi.

"Did you forget your promise? Or should I just go tell your bestfriend that--"

"NO!" Taehyung yells. "How would you tell him, you haven't seen him before. You think you can fool me?"

"I knew you'd say that and I already asked Hoseok. Is this him?"

He shoved a picture of Jungkook in his face.

Taehyung groans once again, he really is defeated and about to sell his kidney.

"How did you even enter the school? I highly doubt you're enrolled here."

"I am. Just now. That's also why I need your help to find me a new phone and some uniform. I will not bother Hoseok anymore since you're now here and oh so available."