Chapter 1

The first thing I noticed when I stepped out of the car was that I was not dressed properly for Florida weather. I was wearing a plain warm hoodie from my hometown in Connecticut and a pair of athletic shorts. My long wavy brown hair was pulled up into a messy bun and I smelled from the long flight. Of course the rest of my family was dressed perfectly for the weather. My younger sister Agnes rushed  out of the car and up the steps of our beachouse rental. 

         The beachouse was painted a light blue and the shutters were green. Pebbles filled the driveway and palm trees were spread out all around the house. We had the whole top floor of the house to ourselves and I could already tell it would be the perfect house for our two week trip in Siesta Key Florida. I grabbed my bags from the rental car and headed around back to check out the rest of the house. There was a pretty big pool and beach chairs back there for our family and the other one that was staying on the bottom level of the house. 

       I headed inside the nicely furnished house, which had a living room to the right side of the house when you walked in and a small kitchen on the other. Dow the hallway there were two bathrooms and three rooms. I got a queen sized bed and my three younger siblings got to share, while my parents has the other room. My room was pretty simple looking and was furnished nicely. I would've called one of my friends but only one knew for certain reasons. 

      I went in the nice cold shower and washed off. I put on a cropped tank top and a tropical button up shirt as well as jean shorts and some jewelry. My style is pretty indie and my pintrest definitely reflected that. I had always been one of the tallest girls in my grade in elementary and middle school but once high school started some girls were as tall as 6'6. Im 5'11 about 6 foot and my sisters are my height and my brother is 6'5. We are pretty much a family of models except im more into taking the pictures.

        To cure my need for coffee I went into town and started looking for a coffeshop. I loved beach towns because they aways have the best shops. There was a market and a to of restaurants and shops but I finally fond a cute little coffee shack. I ordered and ice coffee and headed back to the house. I decided I would lounge at the pool and try and work on my tan while drinking my coffee. 

         As I headed around back to the pool I started t here a sound and I slowly approached the pool gate. I peeked my head over the gate and saw to figures sprawled out on the pool chair. lying on the chair was a half dressed blonde in a skimpy orange bikini. Her hair was frizzed and makeup was smudged. On top of her was one of the hottest boys I had seen in a while. He was shirtless, really tall (6'4 maybe) he had golden blonde hair, strong muscular arms and body and tan skin. 

         Even though he was hot I still scowled at them for doing that here, it could have been a little kid. I sat down on beach chair and ignored them and drank my coffee. The handsome boy got up a looked mad but once he saw me he smirked a little. 

          "Do you mind leaving, we were in the middle of something", said the blonde. 

I rolled my eyes, as if.     "Sorry but this is my pool to. So take your PDA somewhere else".

The blonde got up and flipped me off as she stormed out slamming the gate n the way. My heart raised a little as I saw the boy approaching me. I decided to ignore him.

"Thanks for getting rid of her for me, she wasn't that good anyway. Oh and nice to meet you... neighbor".