CONFUSED

**Laila woke up to the sound of her alarm again today. "I guess im going to the gym today" she say to herself as she walking to the closet to change. She wear an all-black sports bra and grey leggings. As she finished, she took her airpods and her keys and left for the gym.
*************************************************
When she walked in the gym, she could feel a few eyes staring at her. She didnt mind though. Laila has experienced that often in her daily life. Her figure is quite stunning compared to other regular girls around. She has that aruban-asian mixed blood tgat made her look unique. Her skin is fair and her eyes are a mix of light green and light brown, while her nose is the nose of every woman's dream. Laila finished registering and walked to the treadmill. She puts on her airpod and started walking.**after 30 mins** She felt a tap on her shoulder and finds Milo on her back. She stopped and noticed someone else behind Milo and asked "who's that?". " oh, this is Adam, I wanted to introduce him to you.". Laila made a confused face and looked at Milo. Milo came closer to her and whispered "He's the one who bought you the card." He leaned back and smiled. "Well, I'll go ahead and leave you both here.". Laila looked and Adam. "He's hot" she thought. "Can I buy you coffee? there's a really good cafe next to the gym" he said with a feiendly smile. "Oh, ok." She said and smiled back.