FINAL

"So now, you tell me what to do about this?" JeongYeon asked not wanting to sound strict at the moment.

"It's all up to you." JiHyo said staring the table blankly.

"It will affect your career. Think again."

"Nothing can help me. We kissed in public and I'll have to give an explanation."

"What I told you on your first day about any personal controversy?"

"My personal life is only mine. No one shall interfere in it or ask for any explanation."

"Then why are you forgetting that now? I'll try my best to turn it down."

"No need, PD-Nim. It will affect the company's reputation, too. I will face everyone." JiHyo said looking at him. JeongYeon shook his head.

"You are more important than this. It's about your future."

"It's about many people's future that depends on you. I'll clear it."

"So, you really want it? They will ask a lot of questions. No back out then."

"Okay. I accept."

"Fine. I'll just settle it. Try to be less obvious in public."

"I will. I will take care of everything."

"Tell me one more thing." He said getting up from his place. JiHyo looked at him.

"How you two did meet? As far I remember, you guys didn't know each other well."

"He was my fan from the start." JiHyo said scratching the glass table.

"And?"

"We met when I was filming for the recent album."

"Before he went disappear?" JeongYeon asked sitting beside her. She nodded.

"So, you just met him once and you guys..."

"No, not once."

"You met him after he was disappeared?"

"Actually, he was staying with me." JiHyo said looking down.

"With you? Where? At your place?"

"Yeah."

"Are you crazy? You live alone and you were living with a guy at your place."

"That time he was not a guy...I mean he was but he was not."

"You were really with him or not?"

"I was."

"At your place?"

"Yeah."

"Since the first day after he got lost?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Very good. He was with you, Park JiHyo. For his so-called vacation. What if some...?"

"He didn't harm me and no one saw him with me during that time. I can guarantee you." JiHyo said assuring him. He sighed in frustration rubbing his nape. He didn't know what to ask further.

"You can leave now." He said rubbing his temple.

"Thank you and I'm really sorry for causing this trouble."

"It's fine. Just don't stress yourself." He said giving her a smile. She nodded and left the room.

JeongYeon called someone to hold a press meeting because JiHyo wanted that. He could have released a statement related to this issue but it was a sensitive matter and everyone wanted a better explanation for that.