2

YOUR QUIRK
Offense or defense?
Mutant,transformation or emitter?

Aries : Lava = offense, emitter
Brief description : Able to create lava through your hands and feet.
Drawbacks : though if you overdo it you'll get burns ( although they are temporary)

Taurus : Sword = offense, transformation
Brief description : able to transform their arms into swords. The swords maximum length is 2 meters.
Drawbacks : if the swords are broken in to pieces or in half, the users arms will be fractured and how severe the fracture is depends on how much damage is inflicted onto the swords.

Gemini : Duo = ____, transformation
Brief description : the person is able to duplicate themselves for the maximum of 3 hours, before your duplicate will *poof* into thin air.
Drawbacks : however if the user uses their duplicate longer than 2 hour they will feel dizziness and delusional. The more severe it is depends on how long you use your duplicate.

Cancer : Artist = both, emitter?? ( idk )
Brief description : whatever you draw will come to life. The better the art the more effective it will be.
Drawbacks : depends on how good you are at art. 0-0

Leo : Invisibility = defense, transformation
Brief description : the person will be able to turn invisible for the maximum of 2 hours, the person will also to able to turn whatever they touch invisible if they wish to do so.
Drawbacks : if the person has been invisible for more than 2 hours, they will be invisible for the next 24 hours.

Virgo : Paper = offense?, transformation
Brief description : the person will be able to turn as thin as paper, you can also give people paper cuts.You are also able to fold yourself into technically anything e.g. swords
Drawbacks : you will be easily swept away by the wind.

Libra : Devil Whip = offense, mutant
Brief description : the devil whip is basically the tail of a devil, the colour is ( your choice ) and the person's tail will be able to cut other people with the devil whip.
Drawbacks : you give your friends and yourself cuts, so your friends mostly stay a safe distance from you.

Scorpio : Forcefield = both, emitter
Brief description : the person will be able to make the forcefield anywhere any time, the force field will also have stats like e.g transparency, durability. The person skin is also a shield whenever it is activated though. Also forcefield can take on any shape, complex simple you name it.
Drawbacks : The more you use your quirk it will drain your energy, so the higher the stats are and the more complex the structure is, it will take quite a lot of energy.

Sagittarius : Archer = offense,____
Brief description : basically has the attributes of an amazing archer, the person will be able to create arrows with the palm of their hands and the bow can be made by their back.
Drawbacks : the person will need to live a healthy lifestyle, since the arrows require a lot of energy. The higher quality the arrows are the more energy is required.

Capricorn : Siren = both, emitter?
Brief description : all the person has to do is sing a musical and hypnotic tune, then they'll have full control over whoever hears the song for 20 minutes and it will have a 15 minutes interval. The person will also be able to turn off the 'spell' at will.
Drawbacks : can lose consciousness and will be basically sleep walking if it goes on for too long and in that period of time the person will have no idea what will happen to them.

Aquarius : Claws = offense, mutant
Brief description : the person has claw like nails, in which they will be able to withdraw and retract. ( the claws will also be able to grow to about 20 centimeters ).
Drawbacks : it will take take 3 months for one claw to fully grow and reach its highest potential ( does this even make sense ? )

Pisces : Falcon = offense, mutant
Brief description : has the characteristics of a falcon e.g wings, talons.
Drawbacks : your wings and talons get in the way most of the time o-o

If you don't like your quirk you can change it.