√22 ~ Rules

"Life gives you more than it takes."

*****

March 5 2019, Tuesday

Every passing day was more than good, with some happy secrets and enjoying situations. Though nothing could be more stressing than the uncomfortable silence surrounding him all around. That was uncreasing wiyh every passing minute.

His continuous rambling clearly showing his stress level. The horrible thought of whether Zafar had talked with Araf or not...woulf have he given any answer or not...If he had then what he would have said?...Then why Araf hadn't told him. What if...no! he couldn't think anything else. He was so engrossed in his bad thoughts. He couldn't get to know anything as Araf and Faheel both had been busy in their respective works.

To divert his mind he picked up his phone from the central table and sat on couch. There were uncountable notifications. One of them caught his sight which was surprising one.

Opening it what he had seen it shocked him. "Zohaib you are so fast...what's so hurry?" He dialed his number. When he answered his voice was irritating as hell.  "What happened to you? Why are you being so rude?"

"The whole world has pissed me off a lot with these phone calls."

"Are you engaged?" Faheel asked him.

"Han puch lo tumhari kami thi. Tum bhi mujhse puch lo."
(Ask me, only you have left to ask this.) His voice increased a bit.

"What do you mean by only I have left?" He perplexed.

"Dude I don't know who have updated status of 'got Engaged' on my Facebook account. Since last night everyone has been calling me to ask this. Suddenly...you haven't even told us...you haven't called us...I haven't even opened this since long." Where his worried tone was echoing Faheel could help himself but to laugh.

"I am being insane from all this worriedness and you are laughing?"

"Sorry brother I couldn't control myself. I was also surprised because you haven't used your account for long. You always said that your password is strong then what happened?"

"That is I'm not understanding. What someone will do by doing all this to me?" Faheel was about to say something when Sonia entered knocking at the door.
"Bhai do you have extra pen drive. I couldn't find mine."

"Sonia your every little thing get lost every day. Check in the second drawer at right side of dressing. It must be there." Hearing him she went to dressing table. Faheel kept quiet due to some click in mind, other side was silent as well.

"Sonia." Both spoke altogether and heard each other.

"Got it bhai." Turning around she left the room.

"You will go to ask your sister or should I do this work?" Zohaib gritted his teeth. Faheel laughed at his situation. Whatever the prank was, it was funny but Poor Zohaib was being worried without any reason.

"I will do it. You just delete all your comments in which you have been defending yourself that you aren't engaged. Talk to you later." Zohaib replied in same tone and hung up.

Faheel came down stairs, no one was present in lounge. Taking few steps he saw them in lawn. Nazia was talking on phone. While twins were sitting at some distance leaning over laptop. Sliding glass door he came out and realized how beautiful the weather was. The  lawn was covered with lovely frangrance of flowers. He sat beside Nazia. After completing her talk she hung up.

"Where were you since morning? Haven't come out from room even."

"I wasn't in mood. Oh mom do you know Zohaib has got engaged." Faheel expressed as if he hadn't talked to him. Where Nazia shifted at her place, twins also glued their ears to their talks.