Part 4

~Voting Begins~

Krtzyy: "Wanna go for... sands of tim-"

~Green Guardians have been dunked by Lime Llamas!~

George: "DREAM'S team dunked us? Really?"

Krtzyy: "Looks like... Ace Race is winning."

George: "not. ace. race."

Eret: "Wtf is wrong with Ace Race?"

George: "Some of those bounce pads do an amazing job at blending in. And don't even get me started on the rings. They're pretty much nonexistent."

Eret: "But-"

Sapnap: "ERET P L E A S E SHUT UP. PLEASE. SHUT. UP."

George: "Oh no, Ace Race is gonna win..."

~Ace Race has been chosen!~

Krtzyy: "You can DO THIS GEORGE!"

Sapnap: "YEAH GEORGE! CMON! WE BELIVE IN YOU!"

George: "Thanks guys 😊"

~3, 2, 1, GO!~

Sapnap: "YES, I'M IN FIRST!"

Eret: "WELL, I'M IN FIRST NOW!!"

Krtzyy: "Wait, now Fundy's in first."

George: "Oh shoot, I missed the bounce pad 🙁"

Eret: "Typical."

George: "I'm-"

Sapnap: "GEORGE NO. DO NOT APOLOGIZE TO THE MEAN GUY."

Krtzyy: "How is Tubbo in first?"

George: "Wait, I'm in first!!"

Sapnap: "YES GEORGE SLAY!!"

Krtzyy: "Last lap..."

Eret: "I GOT FIRST!"

Sapnap: "ERET ST- I GOT SECOND!!"

George: "I"M SOR- I GOT THIRD!! HOW-"

Krtzyy: "BRO, NO WAY!! I GOT FOURTH!!"

Sapnap: "WE DID SO WELL GUYS!!"

George: "WE WON ACE RACE 😀"

Krtzyy: "THIS IS SO POGCHAMP!!"

~Everyone has completed Ace Race and is sent back to the main lobby.~

George: "I'm gonna go grab... something. I'll be back in a few minutes."

~The truth is, George didn't actually need something. He wanted to see what Eret was going to say about him if he'd 'left'~

Sapnap: "We did SO WELL! We took home the whole thing!"

Krtzyy: "We wiped out the competition baby! AND we moved up three spots on the leaderboard! We're in fourth now!"

Sapnap: "POG!!"

Eret: "I mean, I got first. You guys were so far behind, I totally carried."

Krtzyy: "We all did well, ERET. And we're three spots closer to Dodgebolt. So stfu."

Eret: "And I mean, George really sucked. Could barley make all the bounce pads and STILL somehow managed to score third place."

Sapnap: "Eret, shut up. He did well. We all did well."

Eret: "But-"

Krtzyy: "ERET STOP. We all did well, and we've moved up three spots. We're trying to be happy about it and proud of ourselves when we've made a ton of progress and-"

George: "Hey guys, I'm back. What're you talking about?"

Sapnap: "GEORGE WE WENT UP TO FOURTH PLACE!! POG!!"

George: "FINALLY, I seem to have done something right! I'm sorry guys-"

Krtzyy: "George, do you ever stop apologizing for stuff that isn't even your fault?"

George: "Sorr-"

Sapnap: "GEORGE!!! Also, Eret, you suck."

Eret: "WHY??"

Sapnap: "Because all you've-"

George: "Sapnap, st- stop. Eret, all you've d-done this whole time is just, be rude. Not j- just to me, to all three o- of us. Sapnap was trying to help me with- with the ores and you were scr- screaming at him. And he was right, Bingo and B- build Mart are some of the hardest games. For all of us. And everyone hates build mart. Everyone, including Sapnap. And Krtzyy. And even people like Dream and Tecnho. So would you just STOP? Like, I'm not even kidding, if you keep being rude to us I might actually leave. I seriously can't take it anymore."

Sapnap: "George, ignore the mean boy. Please don't leave, we need you <3"

Eret: "No we don't, since when do we-"

Krtzyy: "ERET STFU. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE BEING SUCH A BITCH TO GEORGE. HE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND YOU'RE BEING SO RUDE TO HIM."

Eret: "I- I..."