The Haylor Fanfic

I had liked him from the minute i heard the song, the song that made me feel beautiful for only a few minutes. I already knew i was beautiful im an international popstar but i had insecruties to, wait no i dont im Taylor Swift.

Back to the story i had seen him on a few shows i had also stalk him for a weeks on the internet seeing various rumors of him dating different girls made me jealous i wanted him to myself and no bitch was gonna take him from me, not even his beloved "Directioners" ew fetus girls.

I had asked my manager to get his number of course she's useless and couldn't get it so i asked the one and only.. .Bieber and not to my suprise he had it. I'd just got home when i heard on the news he was single... this was perfect i didn't want to seem desperate but i was i've always got to have a boyfriend how else was i going to make a career i cant actually write songs without breaking up with a boy thats just not possible.

I grabbed my phone a flipped him a text he replied with "i thought you'd never text xo" he obviously found out Justin had given me his number whatta dick Justin. I waited a few seconds before replying "Babe of course i was gonna text you're sexy xox" i bit my lip and flipped my blonde curls out of my face. He replied "Im in NYC come met up xx" This was chance to pounced on his hot British body i wanted this boy i replied "Okay met me at Central Park in an hour dont be late" i knew this was going to make his stupid fans real jealous i wanted to see them squirm.

I put on a cute simple outfit i didnt want to get noticed what am i saying of course i want to be noticed by the world im Taylor f**kin Swift im meant for the lime light. I walked outta my apartment to see Harry waiting in a car with another woman and was that a baby??!?! What the heck i wanted him to myself not with a slutty blonde and a stupid baby well i better play along. Hey Harry err who are they are we sharing a cab he introduced me to the woman 'Lou' and her baby i didnt really care to know her name but i think it was 'Lus' or 'Lux' his thick and slow British accent didnt really make sense.

As i got in the car i saw a few people taking pictures i made sure to get the baby me and Harry in everyone covering up Lou she was irrelevant there was more picture taken at Central park this was perfect setting up for the Directioners heart break was my main priority the were stupid i needed to get Harry away from the fandom i needed to get him away from the band those silly boys are just holding him back Harry and me are going to tour the world run away and have Haylor babies leaving the other boys on their butts.