Chapter One

Rome had never felt unconditional love. Not from his family or his pack. He was an omega and omega were shameful in a pack since omega were weak. It was rare to see an omega and you would think that being an omega was special because it was so rare, but no. Rome wasn't special, he was weak and scrawny and basically the runt.

He was the guy most people beat up, forced into being a maid for his family and sometimes he was used sexually. He was never raped but his mouth was, the bullies at school and some male adults including his older brothers would do it. Sometimes he was able to escape and others...he made sure to use extra toothpaste that day.

Being the family slave meant that he had to wake up at four in the morning to make breakfast for his family of six. He would make himself something before then secretly since he wasn't allowed to eat with them. After they ate he would clean up then head to school, he was in his last year of highschool and had secretly been enrolled in an online college that he was already starting.

He would have gone to an actual college but his parents wouldn't pay for it and would never let him leave. The person who paid to get him in this college was his only friend the pack doctor/school nurse. Cherry was the only person in the whole pack that seemed to care about him, on more than one occasion she had cleaned his wounds and was his shoulder to cry on. She of course never showed her affection in public since she was eighty and it would kill her to be beat for it. Pick understood that and was careful not to show affection in return.

Cherry was severely worried about his health though, he was almost to the point where you could see his ribs and some back bones. Even though he ate he didn't eat much since he was too afraid that his family would completely take food away from him. He knew he had an eating disorder but what could he do about it.

Rome brushed his teeth after his brother finished cumming into his mouth after he woke him up at three in the morning to assault him. He felt disgusted. Not only with his brother but himself. He was pissed that he was an omega and hardly had the strength to fight his pack members off. He wished he was a normal werewolf so he could fit in. Cherry always told him it wasn't shameful to be an omega and that other people were just assholes but it still messed with him.

After brushing his teeth for the second time he decided to get started on his day while his two older brothers, his younger sister and his parents slept. He made sure the ghost was clear before opening his computer that Cherry gave him and checked to see if he had any assignments to do. Rome was actually very smart school wise and had top grades in all his classes even his college classes.

Rome wanted to be a musician or music teacher, none would be happening here, but it was a lovely dream. He found out that he had two assignments due next week so he planned on doing them on his free period in Cherry's office at school. No one goes there unless they are sick but they mostly stay in the sick room instead of the office.

He closed the laptop top and put it back into his backpack where he got it from before zipping the backpack up and putting it under the sink. He then got to work making breakfast and by the time he was done it was almost four. The house was still quiet so he decided to go for a run. His wolf was jumping up and down excited to go for a run since he hardly ever got to come out since he was too vulnerable to be in his wolf form when other wolves were out. He was too afraid they would try to breed him. He only wanted his true mate to breed him and give him pups.

He had a feeling that his mate was different, like his mate wasn't just a werewolf, he was something else too. Rome wasn't stupid, he knew the moment his mate saw him he would be rejected and that the pain would be indescribable. He wasn't very handsome or cute, nor did he have a body gay guys would love to get their hands on. He knew that but still...in his dreams his mate would love him for him.