Chapter Fourteen

After the crazy girl had left everything turned crazy, all of the guys were taken back home, the guests were sent home and the demon princes and King Tharn went into battle mode. Rome had protested to Pick leaving, demanding to know what was going on. Pick only told him that he would tell him when he came home. Rome yelled back that he had to explain now but Pick just kissed his head and left through a portal. Rome tried to follow but it closed too quickly for him to get through.

Rome then went to the only person that would know what was going on. Type. He was nervous as hell to confront him but he knew he needed to put it aside to find out why Ryan and other Alpha's were there. Where was Alpha Creed? Who was the young girl and why was she demanding things from Tharn?

He banged on Type's door before waiting for Type.

"What happens if he doesn't answer our questions?" Skye asked.

"We will make him" he said before the door opened.

"Rome, right now isn't the best time."

"Skye and I want answers and I know you know what is going on."

"Wait till Pick gets home and he'll tell you." He said moving to close the door. Rome had grown stronger these past few days even more than the vampire. He pushed the door from being closed.

"Rome, don't start" Type said. Skye pushed forward a little but not enough to totally take control. Rome's eyes turned bright blue and he growled at Type before two voices spoke at the same time.

"Tell us what we want to know" Skye and Rome said.

"Back down now, that's an order!!" Type said. Rome's hand shot out and gripped Type's neck.

"Who was the girl, why was she demanding things, why was Ryan with the girl and where is Alpha Creed?" Skye and Rome asked. Type tried to use his vampire strength to remove his hand from his neck but he was stronger than him even for an omega.

"Let. Him. Go. Now!!" Tharn said from behind Type. Pick pushed past Type and grabbed Rome's arm.

"Let go Rome, right now." He said.

"Answer us!!" Skye and Rome growled.

"Skye, Rome, calm down and we will tell you what you want to know." Pick said. Rome and Skye talked it over before they released him. Type stubbled backwards into Tharn's angry eyes.

"Get him out of here before we fight." Tharn said making Skye and Rome growl at him.

"Don't touch our mate" They said before they were picked up and put over Pick's shoulder. Pick took them back to their apartment before placing him on their couch.

"What you two did was incredibly stupid, Tharn would have every right to tear you to shreds." He said making Rome and Skye scoff.

"We both know Skye and I are stronger than vampires." Rome and Skye said.

"I want to talk to just Rome right now." He said Skye growled but moved back to the shadows. Rome's eyes turned back to his normal color.

"What happened to you while I was gone, cause the Rome from the birthday party isn't the Rome I am looking at now."

"I am tired of being underestimated!!" Rome said shocking Pick. "Yes I was shy and weak before but ever since we marked each other...I don't feel like an omega anymore."

"That doesn't give you the right to choke out His Majesty, Tharn could have had you killed and then I would end up fighting to the death for you." Pick said.

"I know and I'll apologize but I am tired of people not telling me what's going on." Pick sighed rubbing the back of his head before letting his arm drop to his side.