Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 :

Sᴏ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ! Hᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀ ɴᴜɪsᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Pᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪᴛs ᴀ ᴅɪssᴀᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍʏ Sᴛᴀʀ Wᴀʀs sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ʙᴜᴛ-- 𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄, I ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴏᴏɴ. Mʏ ᴍᴜsᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ. . .ˢᵒʳʳʸ.

𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦...ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ !

You departed off the express with Kiko in hand, and Cedric leading you off shouting who knows what back to the twins jabbering your ear off about. The Weasley brothers falling behind you as they poke at your back in a joking manner -- jesting that you fall once more down the steps. To their dismay, you would find your feet to land solidly upon the ground ; turning to face them both with a grin and tongue to stick out, wriggling in the slightest. Hearing Cedric chuckle, you felt warm inside -- reminding you how good it felt to be back to your second home.

Hogwarts.

Not only were you home, but you were greeted by other familiar faces you'd come to miss over the season which seemed as long as a century. Consumed with belonging, how it all felt meant to be -- drowning you in a sense of hope to say the least.

"Welcome all, and back to Hogwarts!"

Turning your head over to the shadow casting above you, knowing that very voice from anywhere -- seeing that the Gryffindor trio surround where he so stood. Hagrid always had a way of making such a moment even more notable -- and since her first day at the wizarding school did he make it a memorable year.

"Please, Please -- to The Great Hall. You all must be starved!"

Hagrid would sound, gesturing to the students forward towards the institute -- leaving Harry and Ron to tug upon Hermione, who seemed to want to accompany you. Why, even though she be slightly younger, you found her wit and personality rather likable. Although she be a Gryffindor, it didn't phase you from befriending her. Plus, who else better to have as a study buddy? Other than Cedric, of course. You could never leave him down for the count.

"[ Y/N ] ! It's been so long ! How was your summer ?"

Hermione's voice took you by surprise as you peer towards her in the slightest degree, leaving Cedric to turn his attention from you with a slight grin towards his teammates. You return the smile, finding your gaze to linger for a bit longer upon him -- as did his own find such too ; watching as his comrades pull upon his arm to turn his frame about face towards them.

"Oh-- It was busy to say the least. Actually. . .training to try out for the Quidditch team as their Keeper."

You noted rather lightly, your voice trailing off towards the end as you found your eyes still drawn upon Cedric alongside you swarmed by his friends -- a bright display of joyous laughter upon his lips. It consumed you in a fuzzy feeling, leaving Hermione's voice to pull you back upon her gaze while making it up towards the entrance to the iconic institution ; forever a grand, regal experience when walking through such expansive doors. Silently, did it always seem to take your breath away in the best way possible -- every single time.

"No way! Took my advice last year, did you? Why, I say good for you! We could use a bit more feminine representation if you ask me."

She noted with a huge sense of pride in you, leaving you to rather giggle with a humbling sense to consume you. Well, perhaps your efforts on the team would really make you stand out this year -- and it's all in what you desired. To be more than just an 'ordinary' wizard.