Chapter 2 Tori's POV

Thursday: Tori's POV

                        What do you think of when you here the name Tori Levi? You think of a dumb, ugly, depressed, suicidal, anorexic, self-harm, anxiety freak. Well I wasn't always like that. About two years ago was when I lost my happiness. I still have not found it, but this change in me brought me closer to bands. I started listening to them one day when my parents, who don't even care about me, starting acting like i didn't exist unless they wanted to hate on me. I guess them hating on me led to me hating on myself.

                        School isnt too good for me either. I don't eat lunch so I just sit in the library and read. Reading is one of my biggest passion, next to drawing, nursing, and psychology. I guess you could say i have many passions. That is a good thing because then you can be diverse and not blend in with people.

                        After lunch i have English, the last class of the day. There is this one guy in my class. I think his name is Nick. He seems either really creepy, or very interested in me. To be honest I think I might be a little interested in him too. I doubt he likes me though, because of my 'problems.'

                        I catch Nick staring at me for the rest of the period. It is building up my anxiety so much that I can not wait to get out of here. Once the bell rings I quickly run to my bus. He probably thinks I'm such a weirdo. he isn't the only one who thinks that. I bet the rest of the school does too, and my parents.

                       Later that night I finish my homework and go straight to bed. The last song I remember playing on my playlist was King For a day by PTV.