Hᴏᴡ Tᴏ Nᴏᴛ Wᴀᴋᴇ Uᴘ A Mɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ!

"HAH!? WHO THE HELL IS THAT EXTRA?" Bakugou roared out as Aizawa had to restrain him with his scarf.

"Bakugou, I do not tolerate this behavior. You better change that quickly." Aizawa has said as he had activated his quirk.

"Who's Midoriya?"

"Do we have a person named Midoriya in UA?"

"Sounds like a manly name!"

"I wonder if he'll join the squad!"

"Revelry in the darkness.."

Questions and comments were in the air before Hatsume had gathered everyone's attention.

"Who cares! At least my baby is working! Let's start this thing!" Hatsume said loudly as some people had started to sweat a bit from the girl's enthusiastic personality.

"Hatsume.. Are you sure your 'baby' isn't broken or anything?" Shinsou asked as the screen still showed the name.

"I doubt it! My baby must have a reason to pick their name!" Hatsume says as she presses a button for the multiverse to start.

Everyone had their attention on the screen as it loaded out.

Searching for multiverse. . .

Multiverse found. . .

Multiverse: How To NOT Wake Up A Midoriya!

The screen showed class 1-a with a green haired boy sitting in Shinsou's seat.

"Why is he sitting in Shinsou's spot?"

"I wonder what his quirk is!"

"Look at how adorable he is!"

"Am I not in class 1-a?"

The boy seemed to be asleep as Uraraka thought it would be a great idea to scare him.

Nobody has noticed Uraraka since they were to busy talking to each other and that Aizawa was asleep.

She was behind Midoriya as she got ready to scream loudly.

But before she can, Present Mic decided to do the job for her.

"HEYYYYYYYY!" Present Mic yelled out with his quirk activated.

"Poor Midoriya."

"I feel sorry for him."

"That's tough."

The students felt bad for the guy as he had to wake up to such a loud noise. Aizawa sighed sadly as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"This is exactly why I don't want you kids to be sleeping when Mic is in the classroom." Aizawa stated as everyone nodded their heads.

In a instant, Midoriya jolted awake and had activated his quirk. One for all flowed in his veins. Suddenly, a gust of wind had pushed back some students who were standing anywhere near him and some students sitting near him also.

But before Midoriya could do anything else, Aizawa had already activated his quirk.

Midoriya's quirk soon disappeared as everyone was now looking at him.

"S-Sorry.." Midoriya says sheepishly while he had placed his hand behind his neck.

"So powerful!" Mina says with excitement.

"HAH!? THINK THAT STUPID EXTRA IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ME?!" Bakugou screeched out but had quickly shut up when he saw Aizawa about to use his quirk.

"I will admit his quirk is great for heroics." Todoroki says as it reminds him about All Might's quirk.

"Woah! Two of our powerhouses just made a comment about this Midoriya!" Kaminari had pointed out.

"Mic, this is why I don't want you using your quirk when someone is sleeping." Aizawa said to Present Mic.

"SO-rry." Present Mic's apology was cut off when Aizawa used his quirk on him.

Everyone in the classroom was surprised with the reaction Midoriya gave out. It kinda scared some.. student ( Mineta ) as everyone knew what to NOT do to wake up Midoriya.

"G-Guys?" Midoriya had stuttered out as everyone's thoughts were cut off.

"Uhm, yeah?" Uraraka says as she was one of the students to be blown back.

"Pl-Please don't do what Present Mic did.. I don't wanna hurt you guys again and I.." Midoriya soon started to mumble about the things that could've happen if his quirk were to activate again.

"So.. He mumbles a lot."

"So precious yet so strong!"

"Doesn't Midoriya's quirk remind you guys of All Might's quirk, kero." Asui says as everyone took a moment for themselves.

"Secret love child?" Todoroki mumbled under his breath. For sure, he'll definitely ask All Might if he does have a kid.

"I BET THAT STUPID EXTRA WILL NEVER BE AS STRONG AS ALL MIGHT OR ME!" Bakugou growled at the last part as tiny explosions were made from his right hand.

"He seems like a nice person! I wonder if we can be friends when we meet him!" Uraraka says.

"Yeah.. Sure! We won't do that bro!" Kirishima says with a nervous smile.

Bakugou only growled at Midoriya before dropping it quickly. Everyone else assured Midoriya while Uraraka promised to try not to do that. The way he had quickly activated his quirk and pushed some students like it was no big deals scared her and a few others.

For the rest of the day, everyone forgot about the incident and just laughed it off.

~FIN~

"That wasn't to bad, isn't it?" Hatsume says before going to move on to the next multiverse.

"So... This Midoriya took Shinsou's place?" Ojiro says.

"Seems like so!" Hatsume replied as she continues doing whatever she was doing.

"Do you think Midoriya exists here?" Someone says but Hatsume didn't pay attention who said it.

"Not to sure and don't ask me! I don't know everything! This machine will definitely give us answers!" Hatsume replies proudly at the last statement before hitting the button.

"Onto the next one!"

Searching for multiverse. . .

Multiverse found. . .