Chapter 11

When Bambi got to the locker romm, Maia and Emma were already in there waiting for her. Bambi knew that they would question her for why she took so long to get into the locker room. Just as Bambi expected, when she got into the lockerroom, she was bombarded with questions.

"Why did it take so long for you to get here?"

"What happened"?

"Were those scouts talking to you?"

"Did you get on a NHL team?"

"Why aren't you answering our questions?"

"To answer your questions guys, it took me so long to get here because there were scouts talking to me, yes, and I didn't answer you because you were rapidly throwing questions at me. The reason that the scouts were talking to me was because they want me to play for the Toronto Maple Leafs." Bambi answered all of their questions. She was about to tell them that Jagger, Xavior, and Hunter were also on the team, but she was cut off by screaming from Maia and Emma.

"OH MY GOSH!" Maia screamed, "HOW COME YOU JUST NOW TOLD US THIS?"

"Well, you see one, I just got in the locker room, and two, I just found out myself. There's one more thing that I want to tell you. Jagger, Xavior, and Hunter also made the Toronto Maple Leafs tryouts." Bambi said. When Bambi said that, she realised that she had forgotten to take off her necklace. Bambi was sure that this was the reason that she got on the Toronto team. She finally got part of her wish. This was the best day of her life and nothing could ever change that.

When all of the girls got to the entrance of the rink, Bambi saw Noah, Ethan, Liam, Fawn, and both of her parents standing there. Bambi immediately dropped her bag and stick and ran up to her father's open arms. All of their faces had huge smiles. Bambi couldn't wait to tell them the news.

'"THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS SCOUT WANTS ME TO PLAY FOR TORONTO!" Bambi screamed in her father's ear, "And the only reason that the Bruins scouts didn't want me is because I'm a girl and I'm only 18 years old!" Bambi knew this was the reason because she heard him talking to Coach Mill about it. When Bambi looked up to see the faces of her family, their smiles were even bigger. Bambi looked down at her necklace and held it in her hand. Bambi knew that everything happened for a reason. If her sister hadn't died, Bambi might not be where she was today. Bambi was soon to be the youngest and the only girl in the NHL. Bambi knew that without the help of her friends and family, there would be no way that she could have gotten this far in her hockey career. Bambi was finally happy in her life. She had an amazing family, the best friends anyone could ever have, she was now playing on three hockey teams and one of them was in the NHL, she was now respected by all of the people at her school, nobody made fun of her anymore, and she was getting equal playing time on the high school hockey team.

The following week, Bambi realised that even though she had everything in her life that she has ever wanted, nobody in her school wants to be her friend because she's an awesome friend. They all wanted to be her friend because she was now famous. Bambi knew that this would happen, but she didn't know that it would happen so quickly. Bambi was now one of the most popular people in school. Everyone wanted to know what was going on in her life, wanted to be her fake friends, were annoying her so much, and Bambi never got a single moment of peace anymore. Although Bambi hated that this was happening, she loved the fact that she was going to play for Toronto. Bambi was happy and nothing could ever change that.

The week before it was time for the Maple Leaf tryouts, Hunter texted Bambi asking her if she wanted to hang out that night. When Bambi asked Erika, she immidiatley said yes.

"It's about time you hung out with that boy." Erika mumbled as Bambi left to go upstairs to tell Hunter that she could come over.

"I HEARD THAT MOM!!!" Bambi yelled when she got to her room.

"Hey Hunter, my mom said that I can come!"

"That's awesome! It's about time we hung out!"

"That's exactly what my mom said..."

"Hey Bambi?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you by any chance want to spend the night? It's alright if you don't though."

"Hunter, I would love to spend the night. I just have to ask my mom." And with that, Bambi went to ask her mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!! Sorry I didn't update sooner!!! I've been busy with hockey and school. How about 5 votes and 4 comments for another update??? I'll update soon!!!