Chapter Three

Chunk!

Purple had finally hit what she'd hoped to. She wiped the sweat off her brow and set her staff to the side, leaning against the wall of the freshly exhumed grave.

She lifted her shirt, glancing down at her bruising. She was quick to heal, and what was before deep purple welts were now a faded blue. Tender for sure, but not as impeding to movement.

She grabbed her staff, the head turning into a crowbar, and popped the lid of her beloved's casket open with a grunt.

And there he lay in his intricate pine overcoat. Her perfect husband. Body so fresh she could swear he was just sleeping, Purple skin still dark with blood in stasis, the color of yesterday's bruises.

He was fairly tall. Six foot four, Muscular enough to be defined, but not so much he looked absurd, and chiseled. his black hair cut close to his head, but ever so slightly shaggy, his beard large and full, Rounded tusks with golden bands on them stuck out from underneath his mustache.

And of course, while it wasn't overtly visible in his funeral garb, the bulge in his suit pants was certainly a welcome addition. She should know. She'd practically built it herself. She lifted him up with a levitation spell, crawling out of the grave and bringing him inside.

----

"Ooh. the fun's about to start." Green clapped excitedly, jumping slightly, and sitting on the lap of her current Gerard, impaling herself down and wiggling slightly slightly to make sure she took the entire dick he had to offer, grabbing a silver tray with some pastries to eat. "Dumb bitch, Doesn't even realize I'm watching her. let alone that she's about to get raped into the next century." She leaned back against Gerard, turning his face to look at her. "Do you think she'll cry? think she'll beg for mercy like a worthless mewling slut?"

Gerard's eyes were unblinking, his voice a monotone. "She will be ruined ma'am. I'm sure of it."

Green sighed. "You know, you aren't much one for stimulating conversation." She popped a small piece of fried dough into her mouth. "Still though. your cunning control of the English language isn't what I keep you around for."

Gerard started gyrating, and green leaned against him and purred. "That's better. now let's watch a dumb cunt get wrecked by her own husband huh?"

----

Purple washed the dirt off of herself with the water from a rain barrel, sliding her clothes back on and drying herself with a staff twirl, heading towards the altar with a determined glint in her eyes.

She stripped her husband down, still as pretty as when she'd met him, and laid him out across a stone altar with a red cloth, sliding her staff into a keylike slot at its base to empower it, before turning around to the lectern she had her grimoire set into.

"Right. let's see." She started arranging her ingredients, left to right. Technically. this should make a new body, exactly the same as the old one, and alive again. That way it got around the nasty business of directly bringing back the dead.

She put on her most official looking robes, and opened a skylight above her beloved. "Sun and moon to fuel your rage." She set some very old coins onto his eyes. "Your heartsick call and pay your toll." She took a knife, cutting into the chest of her husband, wincing. she didn't like doing that, carving a chasm across his perfect chest hair. She removed his heart as cleanly as she could and set it next to him. "Heart drum beat, but never age." She took some of the dirt from his grave and sprinkled it onto the heart. "Dead and dust to sate your soul."

The heart started beating of its own accord, glowing faintly with her signature purple magic. She was relieved, turning back to the book for the next part of the spell.