1. Prologue 1/2

Finally.. of that damn plane. I hate being on them so much.

I went to the baggage claim and grabbed my bag. Soon I left the airport and walked to the train station and when I was about to get on I saw a boy.

I smiled thinking he had a nice family and parents. But when I looked again I saw his clothes were raggedy and gross, his face was dirty and he had large eye bags under his eyes, he seemed to be at leat 5 or 6 too. 

" OI GIRL! GET ON THE TRAIN OR GET YOUR FOOT OF THE STEP! CHOOSE DAMMIT!"

I had forgotten that I was about to get on the train. I looked at the boy, then looked at the train.

I stepped off the train and walk over to the boy. He had beautiful indigo hair.  I bent down to his level to ask him a question.

" Hello. I'm (Y/n) Oboro. What's your name?" After I asked him that he looked at me like I was some goddess.

"M-my n-n-name is Hi-Hitoshi S-Shinso..."

"Nice to meet you Shinso. Where are your parents? D-do you have parents?"

"N-No, I d-dont.."

I stood up and went deep into thought.

Should I take him to an adoption center.?..no those are bad places?

I should... I going to take him in as my own.

Yeah, it would be good to have this kid around!

Sorry this is so short I mean its only a prologue....