Chapter 1: HOW IT STARTS

Summer 2016:

Finals are on the way, I was doing my second year in my electrical engineering major. Everything was fine, having a great time with family, friends, and my lovely gaming life.
one night before my last final exam, I had a very painful feeling came across my left side of my face. Never felt that pain, and I didn't have any idea what is going on, I had no ability to talk or express my pain regarding all the attempts that I made in order to express my pain to my parents, they were so scared because they saw what I didn't saw at the first time. My face was swollen from my left side, my eyes were almost closed, yet from the pain I didn't realize that it was closed from the major pain I got.
First thing they did was taking me to the nearest hospital in the town, the hospital staff from doctors,nurses, and medical technicians didn't know what to do. It was a total mess.
                   One doctor came to the ER room, I was waiting for an answer with an ice bag on my face. Scared, in pain, and I was losing my nerves cause I'm not having any answer, he transferred me to the MRI scan. I stayed in the MRI section for 2 hours of continuously scanning my face and head. After that long 2 hours , the results are finally out, yet the surprise was so bad to me.
                    "'We checked Yousef's left side MRI scans, and we think that he has  Malignant Sarcoma" the report said
                    I was so mad, so frustrated when I heated this report read by my father, and he was so scared when he read it, but I didn't believe that, cause what I know about identifying a sarcoma is that the doctors and the medical staff should put me under lab testing, or at least take a blood sample, so they surely identify a cancer tumor inside my face.
Not going to lie. It was the most intense moments in my life, I didn't know what to do. I was lost between wether what they are saying is true or it's just a medical fault, the thing also is the hospital that my parents took me to is well known of good medical care and services. After they calmed my face off with some antibiotics and some strong painkillers, I went home. Still lost in my thoughts. Is it true? Do I have to go through chemo-therapy? What will happen next?
One day I woke up after I finished my make up final exam cause I missed the  one the is scheduled for me. I took my report and went for second opinion. I went to the cancer hospital in down town to double check wether what I got is a real cancer. I met the head doctor of the cancer institution building, he offered to re-do the MRI scan, and he was in shock because the other hospital didn't do the lab test for my tumor that was located in my left cheek under the eye. So he ordered the autopsy for my tumor and scheduled a meeting with me in 5 days.
After I finished all the tests needed and all the MRI scans that he ordered. He went for a meeting with other doctors, discussing my case and give another opinion, and simply declare what I'm having inside my face.
Our meeting time came, I was so nervous, scared, and worried, that I'm going to hear something really bad cause my experience with the first tests and scans was totally not pleasing, I went inside his office.

" hello yousef, grab a chair and let me show you what is going on" the doctor said
" please doctor, i didn't sleep well for 5 days, and I'm having a major pain inside my face, say what's going on without any introductions" I replied
" what they found and declared in their report was totally wrong!! That is not even close to a cancer, it is what I call VENOUS MALFORMATION" the doctor said
I took a deep sigh of relief, even though I didn't know what is venous malformation, but at least it wasn't a cancer.
" this venous malformation, is caused by blood vessels that is not organized and not necessarily for your body, and must be removed" the doctor said
" How you are going to remove it doctor?" I replied
" we won't be able to remove it here, because we don't have this type of technology that will help us to remove it, but I know a doctor back in the states to help you, and I'm sure he will help. And also I sent him all the details regarding your case and you will get I reply soon" the doctor said

END OF CHAPTER 1, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO GO FOR CHAPTER 2