Broken Soul

I'm just a simple person. I have a complete family, more friends, admirers and lovers, but they said in every simple thing there's a unique and beautiful secret. But mine, is a PAINFUL SECRET not a beautiful one.

🎶I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me.🎵

          I was broken... broken into a million pieces where you can't even locate every part of it. I tried to fix myself but, it's no used.

🎶This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy.🎵

          Then, one day a man came into my life. He fixed me. He tried his best to complete me, and yes! He succeed. He collect all of my pieces and put them all together. He became my one and only man. He became my all.

🎶I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold.🎵

          We lived happy and contended with each other. We loved and share each others heartbeat. We're one, all together, happy for each other.

🎶It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda like the way you numbed all the pain.🎵

          Yes, I was whole again. But... every broken thing will never be the same again. You can't fix a broken plate. You can't fix a broken glass. You can't fix a broken heart and you can never fix a broken soul.

🎶Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved.🎵

          Then, my most feared moment came. And that was the day he left. He left me... he left me without even saying goodbye. He left me scattered and broken than ever I was. More broken than before he came.

🎶I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to.🎵

          Funny right? He came into my life to fix me up but he ended up breaking me into a billion pieces. But still, I can't dare to hate him, because I loved him and I'll always be loving him.

🎶This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you.🎵

          I continued my life without him but I felt nothing. Like I'm just living for nothing. Then, I saw him... I saw the man I love...

🎶Now, I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels.🎵

          Kissing another woman in front of me. Kissing the woman that I used to know. That I used to care to. That woman was...

🎶It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda like the way you helped me escape.🎵

          My SISTER... my older sister....

🎶Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved.🎵

          I felt like I was killed by a thousands of knives. I felt pain. My tears are already falling but still I can't dare to avoid my gaze at the man I love and the woman I care about. The woman that even if she wants my life, I would give it all to her without regrets.

🎶And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms.🎵

          I was about to leave when I heard a voice.. calling my name.

"Kime!"

"Kime!"

"Kime! Wake up! Please don't give in!"

🎶I'll be safe in your sound till I come back around.🎵

          I opened my eyes. Everything was white. I heard a beeping sound and a voice of a man... crying and saying thank you while his head is up high.

🎶For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all.🎵

          It was my best friend. Henji.

🎶I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved.🎵

          My heart skip a beat when the door opens. I was clueless. I know that I'm in the hospital but I don't know why. I don't even know why Kenji was crying and... Why my half sister and the man I love is here, together and holding each others hand. My heart sank.

🎶But now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all.🎵

"Kime.." my best friend called me. "Thank God you're alive."

"What happened?" I asked.

He looked at me then..

🎶I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved.🎵

"You tried to commit suicide twice in a row when your mother's family died but, you didn't seem to succeed, not until now." My half sister answered.

"So, is that the reason why I'm here?" I asked.

🎶But now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all.🎵

         I looked at the man I love while his holding my sister's hand tightly, not letting go.

"Kime... You're in coma for about 6 years... Your doctor was about to end you life supporting machine but your bestfriend begged for a little moment to be with you and gladly you still managed to survive."

🎶I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved.🎵

          I still manage to live after a long sleep but, seeing the man I love holding another hand, makes me want to go back to sleep.. forever.. and never come back.

🎶I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug.🎵

          I'm sorry but I lied at the very beginning. I'm not a simple person, I was never been an ordinary person but a suicidal one. I don't have a complete family, I'm just an unwanted child from a two sinful family. I do have a friend, just one. And I don't have lovers, all of them are haters. And Blake, the man I love never loved me back, the only person or woman he love was my half sister which is Nica. All of our memories together was just my imagination. All of it. He never fix me, he never hold my hand, he never became my man. He never became mine.

🎶I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved.🎵

          Because I was not whole on the first place. He will never love a broken heart, broken woman or a broken soul.