Dares, Ask and Talk...

Hades started fanboying over all the ship pictures you were all giving him

Hades: Yes!! And I know that my son was turned into a baby, it was nice seeing him so cute and adorable and-

Me: Alright Hades, we get it. You like your child. Now could you please continue with your other dares?

Hades huffed before using his magic to make the short black-haired midget appear.

Michael: Alright, where the f*ck am I? One minute I'm a ghost lurkin my friends and the next I'm alive and standing in front of a red demon wolf child thing (me) and Hades himself.

Me: Hades here was dared for you to basically be ressurected. So, here we are.

Straight after I had finished talking, Lucas busted down the door, not literally unfortunately.

Lucas: Dad! I have been dared to ask you to- oh, he's already here...

Michael: Ah, was it Luke? Luca? Luki? I'm forgetting your name.

Lucas: It's Lucas... and I bet the others would be stoked to see you right now so come on!!

Lucas grabs Michael by the wrist and pulls him out the door, yelling out a little 'thank you' to his dad.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Brandon looked to be thinking for a moment when you asked your question.

Brandon: Uhhh, I guess I caused a lot. Flooding the house a couple times, swimming illegally in aquariums, riding a shark towards the beach. Ehh, wasn't much.

Before the other two could question him, four strange individuals appeared in the center of the dorm room. One had teal hair, one had no shirt and blondish hair, one had red skin and the last had demon horns and a tail.

Cal: Ow... Hey, you guys alright?

Ricarro: Yeee, we're Ok Mama Cal! But who are these people and where are we?

Lychee: We appear to be in some sort of dorm room.

Brandon: Uhhh, welcome? To our dorm? You are in Hell right now! This is a school called Celestial High! I'm Brandon, and this is Ritchie and David.

David shyly waved and Ritchie had a huge grin on his face like the child he was, literally.

Lucas: Guys!! Look who I got! And who are you guys?

Once Michael was in the room, Ritchie, Brandon and David all ran up to him and hugged the absolute crap out of the midget. Some tears were shed from David and Ritchie as one was a child, but Brandon was trying to keep them in.

Me: Alright, so the maze will be happening in the next chapter as I am emotionally drained right now. I wanted to write something to distract myself and it kinda worked.

Ritchie: Why awre you dwained, Ms Hangy?

Me: Pls, just call me Hangy. I'm a demigirl (I think that's what they are.) And I prefer they/them. For the drained part, a lot of sh*t has been going on and it's wrecking my emotional state of mind.

Cal: Do you need a therapist?

Me: Honestly... probably. But I don't want to burden anybody so I keep it to myself. That being said, all chapters on any of my books will be very slow while I work on rebuilding my emotions. Cya until then.