36

Jungkook
Jimin..ik you don't want to talk to me but can you please just answer this.

Jimin
Okay

Jungkook
Thank you! I want to talk about something

Jimin
Okay

Jungkook
Can I come over?

Jimin
Okay.

Jungkook sighed in relief and tried to hold back his tears. He never wanted Jimin to think of him as a playboy, in reality he had only ever 'dated' Taehyung. The relationship was mostly forced and full of lies, he was glad when Taehyung broke up with him for someone else but Taehyung still forced himself on the younger.

If he wanted to tell anyone he would want to tell Jimin. Even if the latter hated him he wanted to get it off his chest somehow.

Sprinting to the elders apartment he finally got there after 12 minutes.  He knocked on the door and was greeted with a tired Jimin.

Maybe that's why he answered my texts. He was tired.

"Come in Jungkook." The smaller said plainly "What do you want to talk about."

Tears started to form in Jungkooks eyes thinking of the events He didn't want to do. "I-it's about Tae."

"I don't want to talk about relationship problems." Jimin giggled

Taking a deep breath and focusing on not letting the tears out the younger finally got it out "H-he forces himself on me...and he won't s-stop."