About them

Courtney: soft girl,cheerleader, really smart, kind of shy,best friends with Bridgette,Geoff, and Trent,dating Scott (but not for long 😏), rich, and my favorite character.

Duncan:  bad boy, outgoing, one of the kids that just barley pass,happy, with Gwen (BUT NOT FOR LONG!AHA)Tough, hot(idk why i said that but ok-), and friends with DJ and Geoff.

Gwen: Popular, bullies Courtney since the kiss with Duncan happened, friends with heather, outgoing, moody but happy, loved by everyone, with Duncan.

Scott: farm boy, filthy with dirt, cheater,friends with dawn, Dating Courtney (Not really if he has another chic- nvm-) loves himself, happy.

Dawn: preppy girl, outgoing, happy, loves herself, would date her phone, a girl who just loves clothes and shopping.

Trent:Music boy, loves everyone he meets, friends with Courtney,Geoff, and Gwen, his favorite thing to do is make and play music with Courtney wale she sings.(idk why they be friends and make music but i just love the idea of it 🤩).

Geoff: Party boy,friends with like with everyone he knows, he loves to throw parties, dating Bridgette.

Bridgette:Surf girl, shes nice, smart, lovable, loves to hang out with Courtney for study nights, dating Geoff.

250 words!

____________________________________________________________

This is my first story and i hope you like it and i know that most of the characters don't act like how i put them i just had to think of personalities and that's kind of hard in my opinion so if you don't like it screw you its hard writing 😅 B~❤