~ Chapter 1 ~

It was the middle of a stream, the only one that was supposed to be for a while because of the move with his roomate. It was when someone donated 200 dollars to the dream team. The question that was with it caused Dream to go silent. That wasn't normal but he hadn't muted his mic so they knew he was still there.

The dono was from *LilLight98*. The question was directed towards Dream. Well they thought it was directed to him.

"Yo DreamTraps! Wheres Georgie? I haven't watched you videos in a while so Idk what happened."

A few minutes later, Dream stopped being silent.

"Hello again LilLight98. Sorry took me a while to remember your gamertag. Georgie quit YouTube a few months after the video where we just kept falling into lava... Thanks for the dono though!"

"Wait... DreamTraps??? Georgie???" BBH asked confused, "And you know LilLight98???"

"DreamTraps was what I went by in the beginning of my YouTube career. Georgie was the person I started my YouTube career with. And LilLight98 was the first subscriber we ever had. It took a few days but Georgie convinced LilLight98 to come onto minecraft to help with a video..."

"You've never actually talked about this Georgie..." SapNap pointed out.

"Heh... We started to hang out less and less a while before he eventually quit YouTube... I haven't talked to him in a long time now that I think about it..."

They left the conversation at that.

George was suprised. He knew why Dream had shut down.

He had continued to talk with LilLight98. LilLight98 had said she had talked a bit with Dream but promised not to say what the other said, but wouldn't hide the fact that they talked.

Dream had shut down because of the sudden question about George.

A few minutes before the stream was supposed to end George got the courage to message Dream. After he did he waited for the chime to go off on Dreams end.

Then he heard it. He busted out laughing. Dream hadn't changed his chime since before he stopped updating on his old account.

"I am a dog. Under a log, Under the treee!"

Dream busted out laughing and fell out of his chair. (They could tell because of the loud crash.)

"Wtf? Who's phone went off???" SapNap said confused.

"LANGUAGE!" BBH yelled before saying, "It wasn't me and I'm guessing it wasn't on your side so it was Dreams."

"Oh mah god... When did I put that as someone's ringtone - " Dream said wheezing between words. On my discord it said he had seen it, but he didn't acknowledge it on his stream. In fact he made a excuse for it. "My sister just texted me. Sorry about that horrid ringtone..."

After the stream ended he texted George back.

"George?"
"Yes Dream?"
"What happened to you? You suddenly quit and left!"
"Dream. I'm glad your happy. When you move, we should meet up."
"Sure... Where?"
"Theres a flower shop near where I live. Its closed on Thursdays but I know the owner well. I'll send you the address."
"Okay. I'll see you there..."