Prolog(ue)

Charakterbeschreibung in Englisch, wie angekündigt ._. Habt Gnade mit mir ^^"

----------

Jannik Chavier (18) is a blonde guy, about 1,85 m tall and muscular, but not well trained. He has blue eyes, which turn to grey when he's angry or, generally, in a bad mood. His parents have good jobs and high expectations towards their only son, which causes emotional stress for Jannik. He has to be good at school, because his father wants him to work at his company, having a kind of prestige object to impress his boss. Jannik's stress gets increased by finding out for himself that he is homosexual.

Derek Falke (20) on the other hand is well trained, has brown eyes and lives with his father although he isn't in like of him, because his father insulted his mother. He moved to Jannik's city because of his father's work, left his mother alone - about 400 km away from him. He turns out to be gay and struggles with accepting himself as such. Letting out his anger in self harm and destruction he's in need of somebody who calms him down.

----------
Die folgenden Kapitel werden, wie schon erwähnt, auf Deutsch sein, aber vielleicht wird es zeitweise auch was englisches geben, da ich ziemlich angetan von der Sprache bin ^^".