Melinda Is Back!

The date was January 9th, 2021. It was a chilly Saturday morning in Negi Root City. Ciel was wrapped in a blanket in the living room and sitting next to the fireplace. Angie came over to see him.

Agitation: Getting any warmer?

Ciel: A little bit. Angie, your friend Lawrence [Last Supper] killed some people before he got arrested.

Agitation: Yes, I remember that. But now he's changed.

Ciel: I still have to revive those 4 Rin modules that he killed.

Agitation: That's fine. Who are you going to start with?

Ciel: I'll do Melinda first. Besides, her sister Talia [Twinkle] misses her.

Agitation: True. Okay, are you leaving now?

Ciel: Yes.

Agitation: Okay. See you at lunch.

She kissed his cheek and Ciel and Soleil teleported out of the house.

Ciel and Soleil reappeared outside the Caldera house.

Soleil: I know Melinda was killed at the forest where Lawrence lived, but I bet Talia has pictures of her in this house.

Ciel: She has to.

Ciel knocked on the door. Talia answered it.

Twinkle: Who are you?

Ciel: Hi. I'm Ciel DuBlois.

Twinkle: Are you the savior?

Ciel: Yes.

Twinkle: My sister and her ex-boyfriend Skyler [Starmine] told me so much about you.

Ciel: Listen, I'm on a little mission to bring back people from the dead. Including your sister.

Twinkle: How are you going to do that? She was killed by that cannibal module.

Soleil: I have ghost powers, Talia. I can bring back people from the dead by using personal belongings, like pictures.

Twinkle: That's cool. Well, if you're looking for a picture of Melinda, I have a bunch of them here in my house. Come on in.

Ciel went in the house.

Twinkle: There's me and Melinda when we were kids. Will this one work?

Soleil: Perfect. Just put it on the ground.

Talia did as she was told. The picture started to glow gold.

Twinkle: What's going on?

Ciel: You might want to stay back, Talia.

A few seconds later, Talia gasped as she saw her older sister alive and well. Tears started to form in her eyes.

Melancholy: What happened?

Twinkle: Mel! You're back!

She hugged her older sister.

Melancholy: I still don't understand what's going on.

Ciel: You died. But Soleil brought you back.

Melancholy: I see. Whatever happened to my killer?

Soleil: He's no longer evil. And no longer pregnant.

Melancholy: The last thing I remember was that I had sex with that cannibal module. Did he have his baby?

Ciel: Unfortunately, no. It died because no one wanted to help him.

Melancholy: Aw.

Twinkle: What about your ex-boyfriend Skyler? We need to tell him that you're okay.

Soleil: That's true. Hold onto Ciel's hands, girls. We're going for a ride.

And so, the 4 modules teleported out of there.

Ciel, Soleil, Talia, and Melinda reappeared outside of the Mieras house.

Melancholy: Whoa. Skyler's house has changed a lot.

Soleil: Well, his parents have been busy.

Melinda knocked on the door. Skyler answered it.

Starmine: ...Melinda? Is that really you?

Melancholy: It is.

Starmine: But how?

Ciel: I believe that was Soleil.

Starmine: Oh, of course.

Melinda hugged Skyler. He hugged her back. Talia joined in on the hug.

Melancholy: How are your kids?

Starmine: They're all grown up now.

Melancholy: What? But they're only babies.

Starmine: It's a long story. And a confusing one.

Melancholy: Well, let's go in and you can tell me that long and confusing story.

Starmine: Thanks Ciel and Soleil for bringing my ex-girlfriend back from the dead.

Ciel: You're welcome.

Twinkle: Where are your parents at?

Starmine: They're inside. Come on in.

Skyler, Melinda, and Talia went in the house, while Ciel and Soleil teleported somewhere else.

1 down, 3 to go. I'll see you in the next story!