Chapter one

Bickering can be heard all through out Olympus. 
“Who ate the last ambrosia square?!” 

“It wasn’t me!”

 “Prove it.”

 “I bet it was Apollo” 

“Hell no!” 

Lightning strikes in between them so they split apart. 

“ENOUGH!” 

Zeus appears between them all with Hera.

 “What is it about this time?” 

“Someone ate the last ambrosia square.” Hermes said. 

“I have had enough of you all. You’re all grounded.” 

Zeus snapped and they vanish. Dionysus, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Artemis and Hermes appear in the mortal world. They look around confused.

 “Did we just get grounded?”Athena asked. 

Hermes replied with: “Yes, sissy owlie. We did.” 

Ares said: “Okay, i’m out of here.” 

He tries to teleport back to Olympus as he realises he can’t. 

“They locked us out. Those nasty bitches.” 

“Ares, if you keep talking like that, you won’t be going back anytime soon. And you know that.” Artemis said. 

Ares groaned. 

“Guys, have you seen us?” 

Apollo pointed at himself as a girl. 

Zeus appears by them “This is your punishment. You will be starting as freshman in high school. A mortal high school. If you learned your lesson, you can come back. Every time you mess up again, there will be consequences. Mess up to find out what they are. Oh, and you have to think of new names because….look at yourself” 

Everyone looked at themself and gasped 

“I’m a girl?!” Ares said. 

Apollo laughed at Ares. “Nice to meet you, Aria”

 He points at the name tag on Ares’ chest. 

“What?! Aria?! You couldn’t have given me a better name?” Ares groans. 

“Why do I have to be a male, father?” Artemis asked. 

“Everyone has the same punishment, Artemis. Including you” Zeus answered. 

Artemis pinched the bridge of her nose.  Athena says: “I think it is best if we just accept this punishment and go on”

 “Sissy owlie is right.” Apollo said. 

Zeus spoke: “Dionysus as Daelyn, Artemis as Arthur, Apollo as Adalynn, Ares as Aria, Athena as Anthony and Hermes as Harper. You will have to go to high school. Try not to stand out. Oh and this” 

Zeus snaps and the gods don’t have their god abilities anymore. 

“You will have to live like mortals. Without immortality. And without powers.”