chapter two

Zeus disappears and the gods are left there staring at each other.

The gods all sigh in unison.

Apollo exclaims, "Hey! We all finally did something together in agreement! Does that mean our punishment is over?"

Everyone one else said in unison, "Shut up Apollo!"

Apollo replies. "Yay! We did it again! We are getting good at this. Our punishment will be over in no time."

Athena rolls her eyes and walks off. Followed by everyone except Apollo, Hermes, and Dionysus.

"Hey where are you all going? We were doing so good." Apollo stated.

Hermes: "Well Apollo, we are humans now. We also have to live like humans, so they are probably off to school."

Dionysus wonders, "Do you think any teachers could make me and Irish coffee?"

Hermes rebuttals, "Well considering that we now look underage, I doubt we will be able to come across anything like that  just by asking teachers."

Apollo: "Does it have to be irish? I might have a columbian dark blend if you need coffee."

Dionysus, both appalled and dumbfounded by the statements Apollo and Hermes just made, sighs and follows suit of the other gods as he walks away.

Hermes looks at Apollo and says, "Apollo Irish coffee is coffee with alcohol in it. It's not a blend of coffee."

Apollo: "Oh...well yea I can see how that is going to be hard for Dio."

Hermes nods in agreement, "Come on bud. We need to go or we are going to be late for our first day."

Apollo looks down as they walk into a building that says, "Athens High, Home of the owls"