Chapter 2

I put the heels on the ground and put my sore blistered feet back into the uncomfortable shoes. After I figure out what street in on I call a cab company, because I am way to hung over and still a little drunk to be driving. They lady says one of the drivers will be there in 10 minutes so I decide to search for a coffee shop to brighten up my mood a little. I find a bakery that I assume sells coffee also. I walk into the shop and every begins to start at me. I awkwardly walk over to the counter, my heels making a loud clicking noise. I order the strongest coffee they have, I find a empty booth to sit in while I try to get myself together. I search for my phone somewhere in the depths of my purse.

"Dark roast with shot of expresso" she shouts

I put my phone back and get up to retrieve my coffee. I pull out a few dollars that I had not put back in my wallet and push it towards her. I grab the paper cup and grab a straw that is next to the register.
"Thank you" I say and leave again.

The morning air feels refreshing, not quite hot yet but warm enough to not need a jacket. I sit on one of the city bus benches to wait for my taxi.

MATTS POV:
I try to beat the LA traffic but taking the back roads to get to my meeting. I end up stuck in the middle lane, frustrated, and running out of time. I look around, taking in my surroundings and get the last of a big city for awhile. I'm very exited to go home for a month and not have to work, or worry about anything. Just spend time with my family and old friends, but I will miss LA. I see a girl sitting on a bench on the side of the road, I take a closer look and realize it's the girl from the elevator. Does she have to take the city bus? Should I give her a ride? No I'm already late... And I'm a stranger.

Poor girl, she looks terrible and has to ride a hot city bus across town. I flip on my blinker and wait for someone nice enough to let me into the other lane. I force my way in, a taxi in front of me stops right next to her. I realize it's for her, I watch her get in and the taxi pulls off to another road. I sigh and continue on to my meeting.

SARAHS POV:
I sit in the back of the cab and watch out the window as the driver takes me to my house. We pull into my driveway and I immediately feel relief when I see my house. The taxi comes to a stop, I thank him and pay for the over priced company. I get out of the car and nearly run to the front door I unlock it with my huge key chain filled with unnecessary keys. I drop all the stuff on the couch and kick the door closed. I peel off the dress and don't bother to put on any pajamas. I go to my room and plop down on my cold comfy bed. I get under the blanket and pull it up to my neck. All I want todo Is sleep.

Okay well I Hope you guys liked it 😋