Part 3

"Um thx I didn't mean to be so loud sry" I take out my phone and my AirPods and start to play the recording I made last week when my AirPod falls out my ear "wth" I mumble under my breath. I look on the ground and don't see it then it starts playing again i look over and the guy has it in his ear his eyes are closed and he's smiling i just watch him as the song plays on when it ends he hands me back my earbud and smiles "so what did u think? Do you like my music choice or what?"

"Well I will be adding that song to my playlist as long as you're nice enough to tell me who it's by and also how amazing would it be to see what a voice like that looks like"he bites his lip and smiles

"What if I told her that you wanted to meet her? Would you be down?" I raise an eyebrow and smirk

"Um yes that would be amazing"

"I'll go get her" I stand up and grab my bag and my phone I walk to the bathroom and put on some shorts pop out my contacts replacing them with glasses I take out my hair and switch my shirt to an oversized AC/DC tee I leave my stuff by a sweet stewardess and go back to my seat "so my sister said you wanted to meet me! I'm happy to steal her first class seat" I laugh and stick out my hand"I'm Summer nice to meet you"

"Hot twins?!? When did we crash??? I'm joking.... kinda! I'm Xavier u can call me xa" he shakes my hand "Hey wanna take a picture for the gram?"

"Sure y not"

IMAGINE IT AS THEM AND IN A PLANE 

Liked by Arizona.love.228 and 35 others 

I'm meeting new ppl on the plane home to LA I met a pair of twins their chill as fuck man and they're pretty