Chapter 4: Anthony, me .

w̶̶a̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶f̶̶e̶̶c̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ , Take the moment and make it perfect. Life is too good to waste your time thinking about someone who doesnt treat you right..Girls love when you grab them by the waist , pull them close, and kiss them. She's hurt a lot more than you think. I hate missing someone, and knowing they don't give a f*ck. Those text messages that make you sit there smiling at your phone forever. You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are. ''How are you?'' ̶s̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ fine. Nasa bahay pala namin kami ngayon ni Rance. Maya-maya papunta na rin ng school. hehe :))

There's "hell" in hello, "good" in goodbye, "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "ex" in "next", & "if" in life.. Dude, you got her. She's YOURS. So step up, treat her right or she won't be yours for long. When we first met, I had no idea you’d become this important to me. "Malungkot man o masaya. Gusto ko yan maranasan ... ng kasama ka." A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality! Seeing your ex go through what they put you through.. Priceless. Sometimes, I laugh too hard and make my self happy, I think too much and make myself sad, that's life.You can’t make them love you, but you can show them what they’re missing out on.Ano ba tong si Rance nakikisali pa sa mga iniisp ko .. Pretending not to care about someone you love can actually cause a great deal of mental strain, increasing risk of depression.

When trust is broken, sorry means nothing. “Ayoko ng relasyong pangkiligan lang gusto ko yung pang matagalan at seryosohan.”sabi ko kay Rance.Sometimes we are only given few minutes to be with the one we love, and thousand hours to spend thinking of them. Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you sabi ni Rance.My feelings haven't changed. I hate it when people randomly change.sabi ko naman.''Huwag kang mapagod magmahal dahil ang pagmamahal habang pinaglalaban, mas lalong nagiging makahulugan.''.You know you're in love when the hardest thing to say is goodbye sabi ni Rance. NOTE:''Iba ang nagpapayo sa nangingialam.'' Real boyfriend = calls you for NOTHING, texts you all the time, wants to see you, gets jealous, over protective & LOVES YOU. Don't waste your precious time on someone who doesn't make time for you. If they truly love you, they'll find ways, not excuses.

Big or small, lies are lies.Uncontrollable love, I can't explain my feelings. Body on the ground, but my hearts at the ceiling. Don’t be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. What you won’t do, someone else will. Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.sabi ni Rance.My weakness is that I care too much.sabi ko naman .. I miss the fun we used to have together.Sabi naman ni Rance Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever. Should I forget you?sabi ko .. When a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding in for too long.sabi naman ni Rance .. Hayaan mo, balang araw tatawanan mo nalang yang iniiyakan mo ngayon. Ano ako bakla ? mokong Rance to aa, kalalaki kong tao tapos iiyak ? meganun ?! sabi ko naman kay Rance. That awkward moment when someone starts cracking up, and no one knows what they're laughing about. I hate when people act a different way when they get around certain people.

"I'm a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile." That awkward moment when your friends don't understand your excitement for something. =_= pokerface.I'd hug you all day if I could. I still remember the feelings I felt when we first started talking. Bad times are good lessons, Good times are good memories ang emo ko na ba ? singit nanaman tong si Rance Love? Fuck that. Heartbreaks? I had that. Chances? I gave that. Going back? I'm past that. Moved on? Believe that. Fight for who you love.Shoutout to the people who take relationships serious and don't cheat. You can tell how much you like someone by how strong the urge to check your phone is when you're not with them. I’m as single as a dollar and I’m not looking for change sabi ko. Memories are like songs, they keep replaying in your head until you move on to the next part.Yeah right ! "good bye", "I'm sorry", and, "I love you" words that are easy to pronounced but so hard to say.Yan lang kaya mong sabihin sa kanya Anthony ! What is love? Don't ask a person who loves someone. Ask a person who has lost someone. I want to love someone who keeps on insisting to be with me, even if I'm mad, even if I'm not in the mood, and even if they're busy sabi ko.