☢ Into The Teleporter ☢

After entering through the teleporting machine.

All Hiro sees was an empty space full of debris and other left overs of the once newly built building that stood only for a short amount of time before it was destroyed by Callaghan and sucked into the portal.

"Let's go, she must be here somewhere." Hiro says to Baymax who flew through the empty space in search of Callaghan's daughter.

Moving around as they avoid any debris and various stones coming their way.

"Look out!" Hiro shouted and jumped off Baymax's back as he runs over a glass wall part of the building before jumping through a hole and into Baymax's arms.

"I have found the patient..." the robot says and the two looks over to see a capsule just up ahead of them.

"Hurry!" said Hiro as he positions himself on Baymax's back and flew over towards the capsule, Hiro rubs off the icy particles of the capsule to see a sleeping brown haired woman in a pilot suit.

"There's no doubt about it..." Hiro started. "It's her alright."

He looks over at Baymax who nods his head and went behind the capsule while Hiro place himself over it.

"Come on, let's head out."

As Baymax flew across the space avoiding any object floating around until they neared the exit.

"We're almost there, buddy." Hiro says looking over at Baymax with a smile.

"Yes... May will be pleased that you kept your word..." the robot says.

Hiro's smile widens as he nods then suddenly, Baymax looks in front of them to see a big piece of stone coming at them, letting go of the capsule, he flew in between the wall piece and the capsule which resulted for it to hit him.

"Baymax!" Hiro shouted.

Meanwhile with May who was hiding behind a wall with Honey and the others as the portal began to suck everything.

"What's taking them so long...?" Honey wondered as she and the others looked up at the portal.

"It can't be that hard to find someone, right?" asked Wasabi with an obvious panic in his voice.

"The portal's getting worse... They'll never make it out of there!" Krei exclaims as he looks at the portal.

May frowns as she looks down.

"Hiro..."

Back with Hiro and Baymax who was trying to get his thrusters t work only to fail.

"My thrusters are inoperable..." he says to Hiro who stretched a hand out for the bot. "Grab hold!"

Baymax reached a gloved hand out and Hiro took Baymax's hand in his and pulled him back to his spot on the capsule before looking over at the now closing portal.

"There is still a way I can get you both to safety." said Baymax and starts to activate his fist punch (A/N:Or whatever they call it XP) Hiro looks at him and felt fear and panic take over him.

"What are you..." he starts but Baymax cuts him off with a...

"I cannot deactivate until you say that you are satisfied with my care..."

"No, no, no, wait! What about you?" Hiro ask after shaking his head.

"You are my patient..."

"Baymax, no!"

"Your health is my only-"

"Stop! You can't do this!"

"Are you satisfied with my care?" Baymax ask tilting his head a bit.