🐱THE RECUSE🐱

You were wondering what the heck was going on but you were excited because when do you see a chomp kitty in real life!? but you couldn't need to worry about that now, right now you needed to find a way to get out of this cat's grip, you tried to tug your collar so it could rip and you could be released but your plans were changed as the boy appeared in front of you and the cat, he aimed his gauntlet at you and seemed to have a glowingly kind of orb on it then you thought in the games you used to play that was almost like that but then it clicked in your brain "WAIT WAIT WAIT DON'T-" he shot anyway in the chomp kitty's face you fell but the girl caught you in her arms "Thanks Dude i could have been done for" You said with relief "No problem-o" She smiled and gave you the thumbs up before joining her partner and beated up the cat with amazingly cool weapons, after the cat blew up a green tiny glitchy monster that was very tiny then the Tall boy sucked it up in his gauntlet My eyes shined with amazement i wanted to ask them so many questions! before i could open my mouth the girl seemed excited to see me? "Oh my gosh! are you the NeonCat!?" (sorry i couldn't come up with a cool name XD) "Oh yeah i am! how'd you know?" I asked as i stuck my hands in my pockets the boy's eyes almost shot out his eyes "Your like the best gamer at the arcade! it's so awesome to meet you I'm Five and this is my best friend Miko" He smiled "Well it's nice to meet you two I'm (Y/N) or you guys now me as NeonCat" you smiled proudly "Man it's so messed up that we have to restore her memory" Five sighed, "wait what?" you were confused "What if we don't have to?" Miko smiled soon Five caught on "Miko you know what happened last time i don't wanna sound messed up but our friend almost destroyed the HQ" he said rubbing the back of his head "YEahh but she doesn't know about glitches or that kinda stuff only video games" Miko explained as she placed her hand on my shoulder, Five thought about it for a moment "(Y/N) Do you know how to hack? like are you a true pro?" He asked with a worried tone "Eh, kinda but i'm no pro at it why?" he sighed like a huge weight fell off of his shoulders  "Well we should probably ask Phil first" Five said "Yeah! he can't say no to a pro gamer!" Miko smiled "Then it's a plan" they fist bumped each other "Come on let's go!" Miko grabbed my hand and headed to the door "Wait hold up" Five tapped something on his gauntlet screen and a disc, he threw it on the floor then the room changed back to normal no more damaged up stuff it looked the same as i walked in "That's so dope" I smiled Miko and Five showed me their van, we all got in and buckled up because even though we're cool we gotta be safe "You are so gonna like this job (Y/N)! It's the best and the most fun!" Five agreed "It's not like any other job" Five said as he tapped some buttons into the keypad they had in front with them then the gun thingy they had on top of the roof shot a blue laser casing a blue portal to open "Oh my gosh! how did you do that!?" I was shocked but impressed "No time for questions! Five hit it!" Miko shouted as she pointed for the portal "Here we go!" Five hit the gas pedal and we drove into the portal and after that the rest of my life would change in a good way.