Chapter 13

*QUICK AUTHORS NOTE*

Yay! New update sorry it took so long I totally forgot about this book thank you all for readinfg and I will be sure to make the chapters longer!

As I watch the credits roll I look over to see Hayes asleep. I slowly move and get my things to go downstairs and wait for Elizabeth, Mr. Floyd, Nash and Will to get back. First I check on Skylynn she is still sleep with her horse stuffed animal and that cute horse nightlight still dimmly shining. I slowly close the door leaving a crack open and walk downstairs. "Kylie.." Hayes whispers. I jump. "Holy crap what?" I ask a bit scared. "Where are you going?" He replied. "Downstairs to wait for your parents and brother. "Well my mom and my brothers." He corrected. "Right, sorry.." I continued. "Anyways I will wait with you, make it look like we both did a good job." He laughs. I giggle a bit and continue down the stairs. At about 12 they showed up. "Wow Kylie you really did a good job! It's usually quite a chore to get her to bed." Elizabeth whispered checking on her. She handed me my money and I headed out the door. "Thanks!" I said as she handed me my money. "Maybe we could call you again soon." She said as I walked out the door. "Yeah totally it would be so fun!" I said as I walked to the car hopping in. My sister drove me home and I went straight to bed. I changed out of my clothes and hopped into bed. I checked my instagram feed for a bit until my eyes were too heavy to keep them open.