Kageyama comes back

Fanfic over kageyama and hinata, 5 years passed

-Hinata, wait

-Why didn't you told me that you were hurt?

-Why kageyama? Why should I have told you when you haven't answered your phone for 5 years ??

H-hinata! I just couldn't..

-What? You couldn't? Just that? An eme what do u think I lived for these years, sighhh enough I'm going it's no use anymore to talk to you

-No hinata ! No come back

-Hinata boke...

Hinata turns his head surprised and then show a smile with some tears going through the night to his house

-I'm so sorry I couldn't get back in time.. Hinata ! Don't go or it will be forever !

-Kageyama... you don't know how sad I was when you escaped without saying anything how do you think I were? And every fucking day I would have hoped you would come back but inside I was dying  languir for you, u humiliated me in my baddest time and you come back from nowhere now that I can finally think about something else than YOU?
Why do you do me that hah? Why do you hurt me so much even now when I wanted -to not feel anything anymore. Let me go kageyama go back to your life with that girl.

-Huh? A girl ? Which Girl ?

-It Doesn't matter what you do with your lovelife but don't get in my way
So now I'm going and maybe see you in years ?

Hinata goes and in the next turn he let his tears coming suddenly and hardly he didn't forget this idiot and yet he comes back when he can't get with him anymore, he hurt his leg and can't jump well anymore, all is over, all that was important for him is ending. Poor me? Ha don't mock me god, I waited for him and to the every last moment he wasn't and yet yet ? At the worse moment ? How could you do me that ? Ahhh... I don't believe it, il going to get some meatbread.

At the store, he stayed a while before entering it wiping away his tears and faking a good smile for the coach, it was long time since he goes here with the team and now he's alone, yeah time has passed yeah ?

-Hey Ukai-san it was long time since I got here yeah ? I missed you you know! Thank you for all ! Says with his habituel big smile

-Hinata ?,? HINATA ! Hinata is here guys !!!!!

-Huh ? What ? G-guys?

Nishinoya running like hell jumping on hinata making him flinch and make a hurt face while trying to smile, then he saw nishinoya-san's face and just like a sun shined in front of him his face illuminated and he hugged him hard.

-Nishinoya senpaiiiiii i can't  believe it ! Hah did you come to search for meat bread too ? Hiiiii

-Oi Hinata calm down you are gonna kill me like this aha, trying to look cool in his arms that grows and muscled, hey dude you have grown a bit yeah ! How coool you can now jump high and be tall ? You're gonna make ma a demonstration in the gym for sure!

Hinata smiles and has a slight instant of sad face when he shake his head cooling off his mind,
-Yeah sure :)
He poses nishinoya in the ground, senpai you have grown too ! How cool you are with plenty stars on his eyes this hairstyle is so cool you really look like thunder now !

-Hehehe 😎

Sugawara comes front the market and jump in front of him hugging hinata like it was the last, -oh That's our idiot ! How long have passed since you visited ! We have missed you! Welcome back baby!

-oh That's our idiot ! How long have passed since you visited ! We have missed you! Welcome back baby!

-Sugawara sannnnn!,  he says screaming while holding his tears with his hands and letting his head slopping in his back tired. Sugawara Senpai smile like a satisfied mother and say shhhh I think he may be sleeping ? And we can see the idiot sleeping like a baby with just his head floating on Suva-sans back.

-Help me guys he must have been tired of his day, daichi! Come help! Tsukidhimz hold him onto the stairs. Says suga with such scary face

-No I don't want to and why must it be me ? There are plenty guys in here ?

-Tsu-ki-shima be g-entle, p-lease. Now.

-O-okay.. but just this time mumbled Tsukki holding him on his back making him look like a dinosaur us a dipplodsucus more precisely.

-Haha tsukki thank you, it's really you who could have held him the best! I'm following you opening the door for you let me help.

Yamagishi goes quickly onto the stairs opening the doors to let tsukki sigh hard and poses him really gently in the bed.

-Ahhh says Yamagishi wiping his head it's tiring to see so much people but I missed them don't you ?

Tsukkimake a shocked face.

-What is it tsukki?arent you happy? Did I say something wr- he follow his sight and look at hinata crying in his sleep

-W-what did you do ? Is that us? Is he crying because you held him?

-No yamachi he's sleeping. it's not because of us it's something else.
He says it so calmly and so gently that I had a shock.
We got back quietly and didn't say a thing worrying more for him than making the team worry, it's personal maybe we shouldn't have seen that right? Let's ask him tomorrow only us, no right to make a fuss over something like that.

The night passes and the day begin the sun just rise when hinata wakes up looking around him asking himself how he got here and where is he ? Arghhhh says it really loudly am I kidnapped ? Gooood save me he is crying in a praying pose, when tsukki opens the door and says bored

-Oi you're awake so come help

-Huh? Tsukishima? Waaa long time ! You grown again ? That's unfair. His face so happy to see him make tsukki embarrassed but seeing him pouting about height makes him laugh inside, he hasn't changed in fact, it was nothing that we saw last night' no need to worry finally.