Chapter 2, the day after

Tsukki comes and holds him firmly making him wakes up and stay on his legs. Hinata protests but he doesn't mind he wants him to go see the team they are waiting for him now but something is missing, hinata isn't moving ?

Tsukkishima wait! Says hinata a first time the second time he says w-wait but when tsukishima finally turn his head to face him he can see him with a smile but a hurt face.

What is it? You are so an idiot that you can't stand ? How shameful! He says joking zith his bad mockery like always but Hinata doesn't replicate he just stays here smiling.

Eh?? Scream tsukki? Okay okay I let you, you weak.

It's only when he closes the door that Hinata can finally sigh and aïe he has a violent spasm on his left leg he holds it sharpening his teeth while trying not to scream, he can't jump from his bed anymore when the pain passes he sigh and laugh, what a jiichan I became, he's right I'm Shameful, ah..
he shakes his head to think about something else and wakes up finally opening the window, there are sunflower in here ! So pretty ! I should bring it one and give it to my mom and something for my little sisteeer they should enjoy it !

He then runs through the door and opens it quickly. Oh ? I could have sweared i sensed something was someone there ? Says it to the wind.

Tsukki just ran to the next door when he heard that he was running, he couldn't have think he would run with his leg ? What's happening for god sake ? Is he hurt ? Did I choke him?

Hinata search for where he is when he knock on a lambda room, excuse me sir where am I and where is tsukishima?

The doors opens really slowly it's frightening he doesn't know what's under this door hiding the person behind.

It's Sakusa that sort of the room, uh? He is wearing a mask of sleep and some sheet on him to protect him from the bacteria, Hinata ? Is that you? Says Sakusa with his sleeping voice, what a cute face is he doing is what Hinata is thinking right now!

Sakusaaaaa he says running to him and surpinsingly Sakusa let him hitting him for some moments. Is it because he's is sleeping awake? We can't know but Hinata is very happy right now, Sakusa let a slight smile comes on his face when he pushes him away and search's fir some spray. Atsumut that has noticed something comes in the door and says who is it ? Who can touch Sakusa like that? Goodness I'm jealous

HINATA ? oh dearrrr come hereeee

Atsumu San ! He can't even move an inch that atsumu is already holding him weighing him on the air screaming something indescriptible enjoying the moment , after a moment he poses him back and whispers, did Sakusa let him do the thing ?

What thing says Hinata with his innocent face?

The thinnnnng,

I don't understand what did you say? Can you says it more loud?

Sakusa comes back and tighten his hand onto the ear of atsumu pushes him and grinding him. Leave Hinata sigh.

How come that you are in here? My last memory was seeing my Senpai from the volleyball team at the... the store !

That's it, we are at the store. Your team invited us supplying us to come see you.

My team? Is there some others than sugawara San ??

Oh? Uh yeah they are All here

All ? Says it really happy and the. Repeating all just lie down his head, hehe he says rehaussent his head firmly and saying see you too later! I'm going to salute the. Thanks yo you I was really happy to see you !

What was it Sakusa ? What was this sad face huh?

I don't know atsumu, I don't know.