The Concert

Ashlee came knocking at my door rapidly. "Soph! Soph!" I opened the door slowly.. "OH MY GOSH!" She gasped. "What in the world are you wearing?!? You were supposed to be changed already!" "Oh this?.." I looked down at my clothes. "Fine, i'll change me clothes." I said groaning. "Well while your at it hurry up!" Ashley yelled. I rolled my eyes.
As we drove to the concert, Ashlee blasted One Direction music while i dozed off thinking about my one true love..; Harry Styles. I know, i'm just a typical random crazy fangirl who's obsessed with him. Well, I can't help it! Oh, his gorgeous brown locks.. I just wanna- "Sophieeee! We're hereee!" Ashley said. "Oh!" I jumped. "Were you dreaming about HARRY again?" "Uh uh.." "Thought so." Ashlee smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Woah. This stadium is massive." I said. As we walked to our seats, the countdown began. " 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Aaaaaah!" The whole stadium shook. Then, the five boys all ran out on the stage. I sang and jumped the whole time and looked at Harry the whole time. He was perfect.
After the concert, Ashlee said she needed to go to the restroom and it was a long line so i decided to walk around a bit. While i was walking, i found a part of the stadium that looked interesting. "Hey!" Someone screamed. "You know you can't be in this part of the stadium." I turned around, terrified. I gasped. It was- Harry. "Hey! I saw you at the concert! You were in the front row right?" "Yeah.. I was" i answered nervously. I just couldn't believe i was talking to THE Harry Styles. You know how many girls that would do anything to see him? Yeah, alot. "So.. What's your name?" "Sophie. But you can call me Soph." "Ah, Soph. You know, you're really pretty!" I blushed. "Oh i wasn't supposed to say that.." "Wanna stay for the night?" Harry winked. "Ye- wait. No, i can't. I'm so sorry i really would like to stay but i can't. Maybe next time? Tomorrow?.." "Wait-!" Harry screamed.