Doll !!

Centuries has passed but still humans remains unaware of the secrets of dark world .  They think they can destroy land , use it as they please and it'll still remain theirs only .
But it's not true as this world raise many others lives which are different from humans.  Some are day walkers and some are kings of night.  Some living, growing, reproducing and some are present on land from years without getting aged but still staying in this world ..

Some drink water for survival and some drinks blood..

Some living in light and others in dark ...

Behind every being there walks a shadow but these .. they are shadows themselves.

Abir roll his eyes hearing this long description and voice out  ' I'm not here to listen this **cking lines . You told me that you'll gave me a doll to please myself so tell me where the hack it is ?'

Woman narrating the lines huffs in irritation as he once again stops her in middle of her narration and say  ' you night walkers are so damn impatient . I'm just trying to set up an gothic atmosphere and you just ruin it huh' .

Abir show his fangs and ask again ' where is my doll ?'

Woman stood up making annoyed face and pull off cloth from her huge wooden table revealing a girl laying on it .. maybe in lifeless state 🤭

Okay if you are reading this then vote , comment and add in your reading list.  And also tagged others in comments so that they can too read it 🤓