Living with a vampire...

Mishti's pov :-

I'm currently sitting to have my dinner which are herbs and some secret spices given by Mohini as she say I can't have any other food beside it . In front of me sitting Abir who is drinking blood from wine glass like a king , with each sip his pale skin colour change turning little bit raw pink and I guess at the last drop of blood his colour become normal like humans but I'm revealed that he is drinking blood in decent way and not jumping on his prey like an animal which I don't like and after seeing such scene I lost my appetite .
He look at me with his dark maroon eyes and say ' why you are eating so slowly baby ? Didn't you like seeing me in front of you while having dinner?'

Ahhh his husky devilish voice make me go crazy for him but I try not to show it as I'm angry on him .
I nods in no and say ' I'm not feeling hungry anymore I want to go out' .

He sigh reply ' I told you that we'll go out on saturday remember! We take a long tour of outside world but now please finish your food baby and stop being upset' .

I just glare him but he served me his signature smirk which left no room for any argument so I take one last bite of herbs and push my wooden plate towards him slightly saying ' I'm full' , he stood up from his chair and come towards me and boy o boy he's looking so dashing tonight that for a minute I forgot I'm supposed to be angry with him .
He bend a little to lift me in his arms and then start going towards his ...no..no our room , we reach in room in a minute and he lay me down on bed without breaking eye contact ask ' ready ?'

I nod twice so that he'll know I'm ready and whatever happens in this room has my consent.
He smile slowly rubbing his thumb on my lower lip and in next minute place a soft kiss on my chin .

Tonight we gonna do it before 12 .

He place his lips slowly on mine trying to take things soft and slow but the moment he inhale his lips become hungry and he wanting entrance in my mouth .... I don't know what to do so I parted my lips and he found what he's looking for ....

He cuddle me and place a soft kiss on my forehead saying ' I love you mishti' his maroon eyes shine or maybe that's what I think but I see some difference in them .

I parted my lips to answer but clock strikes at 12 and my body start getting froze . I look at him before darkness consume me ....

Abir's pov :-

I watch her turning into a lifeless body again at 12 am and sigh .  wish this won't happen to her every night but what can I do she's a doll after all.
I close her eyes and cover her with sheet so that her semi naked body hide in it and when she come back to life she won't feel embarrassed , we had a beautiful night ... well at least I had beautiful night and I can't wait to spend more time with her .

I can see some love marks on her skin and smile slowly when the scenes of our love making replay in my mind .  She is perfect for me and I'm very happy with my sweet doll mishti  , yes she has this defect that she turn lifeless at 12 and woke up again with first ray of sun but on the other hand she won't get hurt by me and I don't have to feed on her as she is a doll made of human skin and magic.

Mohini told me that she's trying to find a way to lift off this midnight curse from mishti but I'm in no hurry. Cause I got time to hunt while she sleeps and she doesn't get know about it .
I stood up in my naked form looking at the moon from window , silver rays of it falling on me making more hungry for blood so took my pants and jump off from window ready to feed ....

Okay so this is first part . Tell me in comments did you like it or not . And share this story with your friends .
Also I want clarify that Mishti is a doll not human , I take reference from pinocchio tale  hence the title is vampire's love doll ....

And please pray for my friend Pushpa speedy recovery 🌺💐🌹🌸