02

We're so sorry for short chapters, will try to make it longer.

////////////

When Jungkook arrived to the pack, he didn't greet anyone he just walked directly to his room and shifted back to his human form, he grabbed his pyjamas from his closet and wore them .

He threw himself on his bed wanting to sleep a little bit but he couldn't he kept shifting around in his bed, thinking about the vampire and supposedly his mate.

He never knew that vampire and werewolf's could be mates before, he was scared of telling his parents about him finding his mate, to scared of their reaction, he didn't want to disappoint them, more that he think he did .

He felt stressed his heartbeat picking up, and his head hurting from all the thinking

He stood up, and started walking around his room. He felt his eyes water, he always wanted his mate someone that would take care of him, and someone that would love him but now his mate was a vampire, someone that was supposed to be his enemy.

He felt sad, broken. He sat on the ground and sobbed.

/////////////

"Where were you kim taehyung?" was the first thing he heard when he walked through the big castle.

"I just took a walk on the forest, dad" he said with a small smile walking to his dad and hugging him tightly, "I got worried son"he nodded, mumbling a small "sorry"

They started walking side to side talking about random things and laughing when suddenly he remembered the cute little omega he met near the water fall.

'Should I tell dad?' he thought to himself, before shaking his head.

"He would probably send someone to kill him" he mumbled underneath his breath.

After dinner, we went to his room , wondering what to do , his mind once again remembering the cute wolf he saw near the water fall, he remembered his big starry eyes and his cute pouty lips.

His smell, he smelled like fresh peaches.

A small smile appeared on the vampires lips, he wanted to see him again, to be close to him again but he knew he couldn't, his parents would disown him, he knew how much his parents hated werewolf's, so right now all he could is try to forget about him.

He decided to go take a walk, he jumped out of his window, falling on his feet's,then he started calmly walking through the forest , when he arrived to the stop when he first met the omega, he could still smell him, he inhaled deeply closing his eyes.

He suddenly heard a sound coming from behind a tree, he quickly turned his head toward it.

"Whose here?" he asked voice dropping with venom.

All he heard was a little whine coming from
there, he stood up and walked toward the tree.

He was about to attack when he saw a small form hiding behind it, looking adorable.    

it was his mate.

He tried not to smile , cause this wolf mate or not was still trespassing on a vampire territory.

"What are you doing here wolf?" he asked voice deep, his eyes flashed red making the small omega whine and presse himself against the tree even more.

No answer was given, he was starting to feel angry.

"answer me!!"he screamed, small sobs started to escape his mates mouth, he looked at how badly he was shaking, suddenly feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you but do you know how dangerous it is for you to be here, someone could hurt you..." he said calmly.

The omega nodded knowing it was true "can you tell me why are you here please?", he looked hesitant, he cheeks painted a deep red, he was just about to answer when—

"V what are you doing here?" the vampire looked up to see his best friend, who was smirking down at him.

"Why does it smell like dog here?" The vampire eyes widened, he looked behind him to see his mate hiding behind him.

"Is that a werewolf?" He growled, jumping down the tree, making his way to the omega hiding behind his friend.

"back off jimin "V growled, making jimin eyes widen.

"Are- are you protecting him?" he asked, taehyung turned to face his mate lookimg down at him "go away"he growled, Jungkook whined but nodded.

He shifted into his wolf form and ran away.

"Jimin-"he tried but got cut off, "explain" he shouted,"let's go home I'll explain "jimin nodded.

"Explain now"jimin said sitting down on taehyung's bed, he looked hesitant his eyes were on the floor too scared to say anything.

"WHY WERE YOU PROTECTING A WEREWOLF?!?! " jimin yelled when his friend didn't answer.

"Because he's my mate" he heard him say in a soft voice.

He felt his heart break"how can this be possible he's a werewolf" he said, his voice breaking on the verge of crying but he contained himself.

"I don't know jimin, I'm confused too"he looked down, feeling tears in his eyes.

He always had feelings for his best friends, but now all his dreams were chattered.

"Are you going to reject him" he asked, his voice was filled with hope maybe his friend felt the same thing .

"No I'm not"

He felt all his world break, his looked up at his best friend with teary eyes but whipped them off as soon as his friend looked at him.

"Please jimin don't tell my parents I'm begging you" jimin smiled nodding his head and promising he wouldn't tell anyone.

"I'm gonna go Now, bye tae"he says before closing the door living the the younger by himself.

Taehyung smiled, remembering how cute his mate looked hiding behind him and whining, he was the most adorable thing in this planet, his smile didn't fell, he just looked outside of the window hoping he would see his mate again .

Meanwhile, jungkook was in his room , smiling to himself at how gentle and caring the vampire was to him.

Both hopped to meet soon regardless the hatred between both their species.

///////////