chapter 2

"Your what?" The explosive boy countered.

"My daughter." The h/c haired girl again spoke without thinking.

"This isn't the time to be joking. There's no way you can have a daughter. Your only fifteen." Bakugou stated stupified at her words.

"I'm actually sixteen today. Also, it is possible to have a Damn near five year old daughter at my age." Y/n grew irritated, but finally managed to get control of her own words and Succu.

"How do you have a daughter?"

Those simple words. No matter how little they were caused Y/n to be hit with a flashback.
____________________________

A little girl, not even eleven years of age walked down the street. Her natural h/l h/c hair flowing in the wind. She was walking home from school and the path that she was taking was a dangerous one. Her quirk was too dangerous to be tested and was hidden even more carefully at this time. As she made it to the door she sat down, only to get up again when the door bell rang. Living alone caused her to be the only one to be able to answer.

"Can I help you, sir?" The young girl trembled as she looked at the figure of the man in front of her.

His bright blue eyes stared directly into her e/c ones. His scared face twitching has her smirked down to her. "Well, maybe you can help me."
____________________________

As soon as Y/n could she backed out of this flashback. The memories were too painful for her. She never wanted to remember his sick sadistic face as she writhed in pain under him. The tears pooring down like a river as he had his fun. She never wanted to remember the pain.

"I'm talking to you!" The ash blonde exclaimed.

She turned her head quickly as she was quickly reminded of his existence. "What is it?"

"Are you deaf? I was asking you how you have a kid. Who's the father? Do I know him?"

The tears that were building under her eyes started to escape little by little. "It's not something I like to talk about."

"Okay then where are your parents?"

His simple words again sent her into the past.
____________________________

A little five year old girl trembled under the gaze of her family. "You don't belong here demon. Get out."

"I'm not a demon. What do you mean?" The little girl countered her mother with a confused look.

"Don't try to lie. I saw it Y/n." My older brother spoke up. His quirk was to be able to visualize any person's quirk in his visual sight.

"I have a quirk! Awesome!" Young Y/n exclaim elated to be just like her family. "What is it, B/n? Is it cool?"

"No it is not cool it's monsterous." Her mountain of a father sternly yelled at her.

"I don't know what you mean, daddy?"

"I'm not your daddy and this isn't your family. You are to get out of this house now before we force you too." The angry male stated.

"But I have nowhere to go. And I'm only this much." The small girl held up four fingers as she spoke.

"You are to get out of this house now or I will ha e to kill you girl."

____________________________

She came hurling back into the present with tears running down her face. "That not important."

"Like hell it's not. Where. Are. Your. PARENTS!?!?" He yelled. But froze when he saw the tears rolling down my face.