Part Eight. Zorbing.

The team arrived at the drop-off point of the highest part of the island which is Mount Saera. It is located on the other side of the Island. From the drop-off point, there would be a trail only accessible by an All-Terrain vehicle halfway and along with that trail, there would be several recreational spots (bungee jump, zipline, horseback riding, paintballing and etc) and it was the reason why Jeonghan wanted to go this early so they can make a few stops on their way to the peak.

After all, going to the peak's main purpose is to see the sunset. From the peak, there would be cable cars bringing them down, straight to the capital where they booked their dinner.

"Guys, anyone up to get ATV? Now is the best time to get one." Seungcheol waved to the guys who are all looking at the scenery of the beach. They are at a very high place of the Island now after all.

"I'll get one!" Seungkwan happily raised his hand.

Seungcheol shook his head, "Anyone wants to get a two-person ATV with Seungkwan?"

"Ah, why? I want to get the one for one-person!" Seungkwan pouted.

"Nah ah." Seungcheol shook his head, turned around to ignore incoming arguments from Seungkwan. "Hansol ah, mind to pair with Seungkwan?"

"Don't mind, hyung." Hansol replied.

"Alright! Everyone, grab your own now." Seungcheol announced.

"Ah, why does everyone else get their own?" Seungkwan followed the oldest around, he then stared at Chan who is busy choosing, "Even the magnae gets one!" He pointed the said youngest.

"You're too reckless," Seungcheol responded, already climbing to one.

"Seungkwanna, come here now!" Hansol called over.

Seungkwan pouted then hesitantly walked over to Hansol, "I'll drive."

"No." Hansol sternly disagreed. "How do you even think you could..."

Seungkwan huffed as he climbs behind Hansol. "I don't know. Maybe because I'm OLDER."

Hansol chuckled, "Not a chance."

Although, Seungkwan is fussing about having to share the vehicle with Hansol, when he looked around, some of the guys were sharing too. Soonyoung and Woozi for example. Well, they're a couple so doesn't count. Seokmin and Jisoo are sharing, saying something about Jisoo wanted to take pictures and videos during the trip.

The rest got the individual ATV.

"You'll be fine?" Mingyu stopped beside Wonwoo.

Wonwoo nodded, "Yeah. Thank God I wear contacts today." He said, familiarizing himself with the vehicle. He's familiar with ATV because he does go for one once in a while whenever he wants to see the top of the island. The sunset is amazing from up there. He can't wait for the others to see it.

-

"Woohoo!" Jeonghan cheered as he led the group out of the ATV station. The rest followed, and they make a huge beeline for the rough road.

Fifteen minutes on the trail, they stopped to do the first activity which is Zorbing.

"Geez, are you sure you want to do this, Chan ah?" Jeonghan asked the youngest who replied with a firm nod.

Chan squeezed inside the ball excitedly while the others watched him from the lower ground where the ball slides down. Some of them intended to get a video too while Seungcheol, Hansol, and Seokmin are already lining up to try.

Chan rolled through the small valley and into the pool with a loud splash. The others cheered. Chan came out of the zorb ball with a huge grin on his face, happy he tried the sport. He encouraged the other guys to try it.

When Seungcheol and Hansol all finished their turn, Wonwoo could feel Mingyu a little fidgety beside him. "What, you want to try?"

Mingyu stared at Wonwoo, looked at Seokmin rolling down into the pool. He shook his head, "Nah, I'm good."

"You sure?" Wonwoo asked. "That's a relief."

"Why is that?"

Wonwoo shrugged, walking towards his ATV as he replied, "Otherwise, you would not fit inside anyway." He wanted to say this without bursting into laughter, but he couldn't help it. He let out hearty laughter in the end. Especially with that huge pout  that Mingyu is sporting.

"Hey, that's a bit mean!" Mingyu followed Wonwoo with that same pout on his mouth. "It's not my fault I couldn't stop growing."

"Yeah, yeah." Wonwoo climbed into the vehicle. It looks like they'll be heading out soon.