a night at aunt tema's

Sakura, ino, hinata are currently at temari and shikamaru's house, their 1 year old kids going on a playdate while the moms just plan to chill.

Little inojin is currently playing around with crayons and scraatching it onto papers randomly as if he was trying to draw something.

little shikadai is sleeping on the floor, he must've got that lazy habbit from his father, geez.

Little boruto is playing building blocks with little sarada.

While the moms are just chatting about how freackin cute their children were when their all together.

"Awww inojin mutsve taken that artistic personality from his dad" ino smiled, looking at her little blonde boy with the crayons

"Your child is not the only one who took most of his personality from his dad" temari looked at her sleeping son annoyed, while all the other kids do stuff he's the only one who sleeps.

"Boruto is also like that! He's really rebelious like his father!" Hinata giggled

"I wonder if sarada take her personality from her father aswell.." hinata asked sakura.

"Oh please no, i dont want to go trough the 'look for the missing uchiha who left the village' again!" Sakura complained, nope, no way she is letting sarada leave the village for some orochimaru junior.

The moms giggled at sakura's statement.

"Oh, geez i almost forgot, i have to go to the hospital now, i have patients waiting, sorry girls, can you watch sarada for me?" Sakura asked as she stood up.

"Its okay sakura!" Temari smiled at her friend.

"We'll watch her for you!" -Ino

"Thanks, i'll get going now, oh yeah, theres one thing i need to tell you guys  DO NOT fall for sarada's puppy dog eyes- okay bye now!" Sakura walked out of the room.

"Sarada's what..?"

After a few more minutes.

"Sorry temari, ino, i promised hanabi i would watch her train today, can you two take care of boruto while im gone?"  Hinata asked.

"It'll be fine, im sure he couldnt do any trouble as long as im around" temari said.

"Yeah yeah! Just go on and do that sister bonding time with hanabi-chan!" Ino waved goodbye at hinata. Hinata smiled at her friends before she thwn left.

Before ino and temari can say anything, the phone rang.

Ino answered the phone "ah- ino! Can you come here for a minute! I just passed by the yamanaka flower shop and its crowded with customers! I think you have to come here and assist them this instant before people decide to rob your flowers" sakura spoke in the phone.

"Ah- but what about inojin, and the other kids?" Ino asked worriedly.

"Its okay, ino, i'll watch them, you can go on and take care of your shop! Dont worry, i usually take care of 2 lazy asses so im sure i could handle some more babies around" Temari smiled and layed a hand on ino's shoulder.

"Thanks tem! make sure inojin eats all his food! He never finishes his food so you you need to feed him the last bites, alright, i'll go now  bye!" Ino then walked out the room amd temari waved her goodbye.

Temari's attention turned over to the little 1 year old kids.

"Alright kiddos, i think today you minght need to spend the night in auntie tema's house" temari spoke to herself.