Chapter 2: Purple

A/N
Hello peeps and people! I am deciding to turn this book into a group of one shots that are somewhat related to the Tekkit story.
BEGINS NOW!
------------------------

Rythian stood up from his desk, flustered by the amount of work he had and the amount he still needed to get done.

He heard a humming noise. Not a bad, annoying sound, but a sweet, soft sounding one.

Rythian walked up the stairs to Zoey and his bedroom that they shared.

The door was open a slight bit, giving him enough room to peak inside and see Zoey dancing gracefully around the room, humming that beautiful angel voice of hers.

He closed his eyes and started to lean on the door, listening to her sweet serene music.

That was his first mistake. Forgetting the door was open a crack, he leaned a bit to far, and down he went as the door fell open and he fell onto the ground.

Zoey just laughed a playful laugh.

Rythian stood and looked away shamefully, but before he could walk out of the room, Zoey's soft hand touched his and stopped him.

Zoey turned him around and looked up at him smiling.

Rythian moved his hand to pull his facemask higher, but zoey stopped him.

Zoey pushed one of her fingers under the cloth, slowly pulling it down.

Rythians eyes were shut in shame, half expecting Zoey to turn and run.

He opened his eyes slowly to feel Zoey's hand tracing the dark purple scars with her finger.

Zoey looked at him and smiled.

Their lips met, both of them feeling a surge of energy.

Zoey pulled away and leaned her against him.

"I like purple. Purple's safe."