ONE

Robby
Mr.LaRusso also knew what was best for me since I met him, but the moment that I felt Miguel drop my arm, that was the moment I took him down.. I took him out, I saw him fly over the railing, before I could react it was already too late, my heart now pounding against my rib cage.

everything slows down as I sprinted towards the railing, my eyes widen when I see Miguel screaming and flailing about, I hear Tory screaming "Miguel!" Everybody went silent as we hear a loud crack, indicating that he definitely wasn't ok.

"Robby! What did you do?!" Sam screams at me, tears brimming her eyes. I stared at her, my eyes stinging now, I still felt angry.. I had no right to feel angry.. what I just did was the worst thing anyone ever could have done.

Sam is gonna look at me differently, like I'm the angry one, but it isn't like that, he took advantage of Sam, it didn't just happen because Sam wanted it too, there HAS to me more to the story than that.

If I don't find out from Sam what the story is then I'll just have to forget about her, forget about the LaRusso's, I'll have to go back to having no water and no milk for cereal.

My mom might be at rehab now but I feel like everyone tries too late with me, my dad, I have no idea why I bothered showing up that day.. seeing him and Miguel fired something inside of me, something was making my blood boil.

She loves him.. not me..

My gaze falls on Sam again who is now getting escorted down the steps by an officer, I quickly stepped back and disappeared out the side doors, I had nothing but negative things running through my head, I took off and started running.

Sam
"This is all my fault!" I cried, all of my emotions pouring out at once, my dad looks at me, his eyebrows furrowed. "Honey, no.. it wasn't you." He sighs and hugs me from the side, I gently pushed him away. "It is my fault.."

"I'm gonna make sure that Tory girl gets expelled" I snapped my head in my moms direction. "Mom, I don't even care about Tory! I just want to make sure Miguel is gonna be okay!" I felt my heart ache.

Miguel and Robby were both on my mind, my heart was pounding, My mom and dad stepped out of the room, I found myself tearing up again.

I could hear my parents' arguing. "This has to stop, Daniel.." my mom's voice laced with anger and sadness. "I know you're right, I know I swear.."

"I'm not gonna let Cobra Kai get away with this"

"Enough with Cobra Kai" she seethes, My dad looks defeated as his eyes fall to the floor. I know what this means to him, I know Mr.Miyagi would've loved to see how far he has come.

"Don't you see what this stupid rivalry has done?.. our daughter is in the hospital.. No more karate."

There was a pause and the room felt like the air had been sucked out of it.

"It's over" my mom stated and walked past my dad, my meds were kicking in now, the last thing I see is my dad, in the hall, his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry dad.. Miguel.."

Then it hit me. Where did Robby go?

___
Sam
After what felt like minutes I woke up and I was wrong as the sun seeped in through the blinds, brightening up my once dimly lit bedroom, my eyes Adjusted to Robby sitting at the end of my bed, I gasped, he placed his hand over my mouth.

I felt so angry with him, so annoyed, so.. so disappointed.

"Please just let me talk" I pushed his hand away and scrambled out of my bed, about to leave the room when he pins me against the door, his smile was sad. "I'm sorry" he said, his voice cracking. "I-.." was all I could get out, he looked so sad, defeated.. similar to how my dad looked yesterday.

"All you can say is I?" He tilted his head, now taking a step back.

"Migue-"

He stares at me, his eyes now looked cold, he was getting mad, I could see it. "Miguel." He said before he laughed a little, tears rolling down his cheeks. "It's always gonna be him, isn't it?" He asked avoiding eye contact.

I felt like my heart sank. What am I doing? I love Robby.. I love Miguel, I can't love them both..

"I just need time"

"You had time!" He said now raising his voice just a little, I looked down. "You kissed Miguel and went almost two days without telling me." He said now throwing his hands in the air, he sat down on my bed again.

"I wish I could make you love me, the way I love you" he whispered, getting up, he now walks over to me. He looked down at me, his hand extending and touching my slightly bruised cheek, he caressed it gently with his thumb. "I-I do love you" I whispered placing my hand over his. "But the Robby I fell in love with wasn't there today when it mattered..you were a monster." I frowned and looked down. "I don't want you to be like that over me"

Robby was silent for a second, he leans down and connects our lips, it felt like the whole world had come to a stop, my hand wrapped around his wrist, my other hand clenching his shirt, there was a knock at my bedroom door and Robby slowly pulled away, I looked at his eyes then at his lips. "I love you Sam LaRusso" he took a step back before he grabbed the backpack that was just by the window.

"Where are you going?"

Robby doesn't say anything as he smiled at me, disappearing out of view, I turned to see who was at my door but only to be greeted by an empty hallway.

My phone had been blowing up with posts, statuses, and of course messages from the Cobra Kai jerks.. I say jerks because well.. they just use their hate and anger.

School is gonna be hell

__

Hey people! Cobra Kai Fans!!! This is gonna be a kick-ass fanfiction! Please vote or comment, I'll be writing more starting tomorrow.