What's your name?

This was a hella bad day for me. I got kidnapped by so unknown black hair villain who said something about healing someone that was in great pain. When i said no they took me anyways like I had no choice in this matter. Well I didn't to be honest. The only things I could do was listen in on the conversation they were having about me.

"Sooo like did you get him?" Says a female.

"The hell do you think I was doing?" Hissed my kidnapper.

"Yay a new member! Great another dumbass."

"Show him to me?" Demanded someone.

I was thrown. Yes, thrown out that funky bag I thought I was going to die in. Thank the lord that I didn't die in that nasty bitch. I landed with a thud. Jumping up ready to throw some hand even it it meant dying. With the harshest glare I could make which turned out to be just a kitten stare.

The fire user looked at me like he was ready to thrown down too.

I was ready to thrown down alright. That was into I saw Mr. Hottie for these thotties. Cue the music, "Pretty young thing by Michael Jackson.", playing in my head. My hand placed on the fire user shoulder as he look at me with that confused look. Other looked at me like the world was ending like yesterday. Pushing the guy to the side to make my way to bae <3.

Face a blushing mess as I watched him like he was a midnight snack. Cleaning that glass cup sexily (No, he wasn't. He was just wiping it like he always do.) Before everyone knew it I was sitting at the bar next to someone. I didn't know because I locked in a staring contest with this misty guy. Clearly uncomfortable with my staring. Elbows placed on bar with my face placed on my hands like a thirsty high schooler. He looked confused, I think?

"What's your name?" I purr.

Could have sworn I saw a sweat drop or maybe I didn't.

"You do understand you've been kidnapped, Correct?"

"Baby I can be anything you want me to be." I winked.